Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

“TakeDown12 – application” [Approved- solus]

TakeDown12

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

TakeDown12

2) How old are you?

23 Years Old

3) Where are you?

Nova Scotia, Canada

4) Have you read our guides yet

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

Hello! My name is Jake, I'm from Canada. Last year I graduated college, I'm a certified Electronic Engineering Technician. I took that Programs because I have a keen Eye on electronics and I enjoy tinkering with them, taking them apart, and back together. I enjoy running, Playing Airsoft with my friends, and sailing. For games I enjoy Sandbox games like Minecraft, DayZ, H1Z1, Space Engineers, Reign of Kings, Rust. I aslo love military strategic games like Risk, Wargame, World of Warships. Also the casual FPS: Arma, Warframe and so on. Games that allow me to use Logic and Problem Solving i get a major kick out of.

6) Got any examples of your work?

No, I haven't played for a couple months, and with a new computer i lost majority of my data.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Yes it looks amazing

8) Referrer: (Optional)

N/A

----

About your character
Name
:
Talhir

20-21

Race:

Forrest Elves -

Appearance:

Talhir is 5'11" tall and quite fit . He has long light blonde hair that flows down a little past his shoulders. His eyes are a Arctic Blue and he wears a silver-ish white handmade tunic with matching leggings trimmed with strips of leather, with Polished carved animal bone buckle or clasps to hold everything together. Along both his hips sit two pouches with with herbs, and odd things he finds in the wilderness.

---

The test
As I leave my humble log cabin style home to go into the Northern Forests of Alteria, walk down my front porch and remove a wool cloth from over my strong seasoned spruce bow. Looking at this bow reminds me of the time my father and I were in the woods, him teaching me how to draw a bow and shoot an accurate shot. After reminiscing in the past, I strap my Quiver over my right shoulder making is cross over my back,along with my bow. Walking into the forest I jump grabbing a branch swinging my way up to the next tree and striding from tree to tree, With the wind in my face feeling more alive stopping dead in a tree looking down seeing a person laying on the ground. Approaching the figure on the ground I kneel down and roll the body to its back, seeing my father's pale face looking up at me.

Living the past 5 years on my own; I wake up in a cold sweat panic minutes before sunrise, being haunted by that day I found my father, not knowing what happened. Think about it, being told it was a bodily Illness, I wonder every day why he was out and keeping this secret. Shaking my head, I get out of bed and slowly dress myself in my Silverish white tunic and Leggings and start gathering usual gear to go out and enjoy my morning hunt/stride. During my hunt/stride through the forest looking for interesting finds or wild game to bring home. Being cautious out and about I try to avoid all other people, as I don't like major crowds or large groups of people. When I travel in to local market bazaar, I usually keep my head down and go around to the need stalls and do my business and leave quickly.

Having a father that had a long knowledgable life, showing me many bits and pieces of things about Smithing, Fletching, Tracking, Hunting etc. Having bits and pieces of knowledge on many thing, I tend to craft and using my good to barter and trade with. Majority of my good i make to be able to go hunting or improving thing around my home, to have more efficient things. Being under my father when get fletched Arrows or Made bows for Trading. I keep his most Praised bow, The bows grips smoothly carved and shaped to have the perfect hand shaped grip with a nice small curved notch that guides the arrow upon release making the shot have a tight and accurate shot. Grabbing my bow, I walk out my door and head out for my morning routine. My name is Talhir.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello, your application looks well. Something you should not is that the metal alloy "brass" doesn't exist in the world of Altera, along with a few other metals such as copper. This is because there's a timelock to medieval era on the world. Without these metals, there's no way to advance technology, thus timelock. Your outfit wouldn't have brass Clips and Claps. There's probably another substitute you can use, leather belts with iron hooks and such.

The only other thing I'd like you to fix up is there needs be 2-3 more sentences in your 'about me' section, number five. Atleast 5 sentences about yourself. Extend it and I'll have a quick look when you're done.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.