Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~❀♕Queen Abbey Mirabelle Oceana ♕❀~

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
abbey2ByJasperington2.png
Name: Abbey Mirabelle Oceana
Nickname/Alias: Queen, Rein
Race: Syrien, Mono-finned
Build: Muscular, Thin
Hair: Blonde, long
Eyes: Purple
Skin: A pale-ish tanned color
Tattoos/Scars: Scar marks on her lower portion of her fin, shark bites
Distinguishing Features: She wears a silver, amethyst crown upon her head.
Physical Flaws: She cannot be on land. Being a mono-fin, she has limited access to where she can go.
Physical Qualities: She is an incredibly fast swimmer.
Clothes: She doesn’t wear any.
Voice: A dark, deep threatening voice. (Sounds like Eris from Sinbad)
Worships: Sallana and Nald
Intelligence Level: High
Known Languages: Sewade (Can read and speak) Common Tongue (Can read)
Fears/Insecurities/Phobias: Abandonment, Mate will have affairs, piranhas
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Profession: Queen
Hometown: Voz Ciel
Current Home: Voz Ciel, Bloodstone, and Okeanos
Favorite:
Color: Purple
Food/drinks: Turtle Meat
Animal: Fish
Activity: Singing
Person: Caspian Orta
Least Favorite:
Color: Yellow
Food/drinks: Trash
Animal: Humans
Activity: Drying out
Person: Katherina

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Shark Bites
“Mama!” I scream, but she doesn’t listen. She glances over me, her sobbing child. I was her imperfect child, a nonexistent to her eyes. She bears open arms to her flawless babe, Nimue. Nimue, her orange hair identical to Mother’s and her turquoise eyes to Father’s, whimpers with no wounds on her. I, on the other hand, weep with bite marks from a shark. Bleeding out, I plead for Mama.
“Mama! Mama! Mama!”
“Silence, child,” she says with a frown protruding from her lips.
She ignores me, cooing Nimue. Father arrives with Itzza, tridents gripped in hands. Father rushes towards Mother, who is cradling Nimue.
Papa.. Papa.. Help me..
He does not acknowledge my suffering either. My older brother, Itzza, stares at me with pitying eyes. He approaches me, laying a hand on my head. He begins to tend to my wounds. Slowly, I fade into darkness.
Mama…

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Vengence
I am angry. No, I am infuriated, and outraged. The murder of my sister bestows me with thoughts of vengeance. How I wish for those responsible of her death to drown. I pray to Mother. I pray that she will yearn for me forge ahead to claim the land to the sea. I do it for my sister. I do it for revenge. No more of my families, my children will suffer by the hands of the nuisances of land. They be ignorant of wisdom. They be ignorant of my power. Nimue would smile at me if she were alive. May the tides be high, and may the gems shine. I will be victorious. I will be a heroine.
Loneliness
Oh I am so lonely. I use to spend times like these arguing with my sister. Woe is I. For I use to hate the bickering of my weaknesses, how I pitied the foolish nuisances of the land. Nimue would explain that we were the all powerful, not them. A wise brother of mine said we cannot live in the past, but I cannot listen. I spend my time pondering, wishing for this vengeance. I know I am being the fool, but Nimue must be revenged. She would not want to die in vain. She would not want to die in the hand of thesemonsters. Thrown in the net, and branded with their blooded symbol.. The horror! I miss the arguments of beliefs I use to have with her. I took my sister for granted. It was a mistake I made with I regret.
The Tides Will Rise
Dreams. Dearest Nimue has begun to visit me in visions from the afterlife. Abbey, save me. Flood them. I will never move on, my queen. Kill them. Make them suffer the same fate I had. Don't take pity, my older sister. Show them your power. Raise the tides. Claim the land to the sea. Honour Mother. Nimue's soul is bound to this nethered world. She is bound until I save her, until I free her. Nimue does know I dislike blood on my hands, unless it is necessary. I will give the legged a chance to flee. I will flood their towns as a forewarning. Not of theirs should know of the floodings. May they discover themselves that they need to move. I, nor my children, will spread the truth. We mustn't spoil our plans. Best to leave now, petty humans. It would be best to avoid my wrath.
❄
Frozen. Bitter. Lack of Respect.
This blooded weather will be the end of me. My scales have been growing icicles at this ridiculous Port Silver. I may want to kill them all, but I cannot stop overlooking their doings. I study my soon-to-be victims. They approach me. Insult me. They call me "fishwife" or "aquamancer." I even had a petty girl beg I teach her the arts of the water. I also had a fiery man, quite literally he was on fire, scoop me up into his arms to flirt with me.I need a better look at this pretty woman. Along with his fiery obsession with me, he believed I was an object. Snobby woman, he called me. Humph. The legged hardly have any respect for their females. I don't even carry my children in the womb, yet I, as a woman of the Syrien, gain more respect from my young then legged mothers gain in their lifetime. Women do everything for these landlubbers, but they have no rights. I pity them, but they still are inferior to me with their blasted feet. Men may be strong physically, but women be cunning and clever. Poor idiotic men.
♀
Birthday
Missing the truth hurts the heart, but I cannot be weak. A simple birthday is nothing for us Syrie, but it is her birthday. I do not care that I hatched only a day earlier. She is gone. My baby sister is dead. Only a day in my long life. I miss her. Missing her, holding on to her existence is a weakness. Stupid legged criticize me. Tell me I shouldn't be so cold hearted. Tell me I should be with my love ones. Even that old wise-crack Basil, lately has been able to swing his insulting comments at me. I am vulnerable. I cry on the inside. I am secretly dependent on the complements. I need to overcome my weakness. I need to lead my brother, and my heroes to defeat their heroes.
♥
Mate
A thought of marriage is crossing my mind. I know I cannot lead my county forward without heirs, but what man would want to put up with me. I appear heartless, but truly every night I dream of my future king. He wouldn't wish to be partners for my title, nor the fact that I bear a fortune from the rest of the Syrien. He would love me with passion, and would love me for my good traits. We would hold our many daughters and sons. Oh.. my.. What I fine man he will be, but is it time? Is it time for me to settle down. I have time to spare. My plans now are coming alive. My dearest prince will wait for me. I know it.
"Sister?," Oh Mother.. "Why in the sea, are you giggling like a child?"
Itzza decides to spy on me now?! My face must be coral reef red.
"Brother, I.. I.. Just.. Thinking.."
"About?"
About how to shroud my discomfort, you nosey sibling.
"About my.. traditional evening swim.."
"Umm..hmm.. Good luck with."
I must focus.. No time to be heartbroken. Do not waste my time now.
Love For My Caspian
I am in love. My heart beats only for him. My heart swells from his kisses. He is mine and I am his. Our wedding will be grand, but my dear Caspian could be in danger. He is strong. He is cunning, but what of someone who could outwit him. Abbey. Nimue. Why do you choose to waste you time with romance now, my foolish twin. Finish my wish, sister. Then you can have your grand wedding. Now is not the time to wander about your future children.
ϟ
The Hurricane
A Kat and a Keaton disturb. The damned couple attacks my religious home with their hurricane. Built with rage. Insulted my standings and belief. I threw the idiotic Kat in the dungeon. They harmed my dear Caspian. Told him he was a free man, and wasn't my love. I was shunned away from the fight. To protect what was ours. Anger. Worry. Pain. I summoned my storm with words of these built up emotions. I made them leave. Afraid.You fool! Do not let others fight for you! Become a leader, and defend those you care about. I allowed Caspian to be harmed. I wail, whimper, bawl, and moan from the truth. This is my fault! I must protect the ones I care for. I cannot allow Caspian to become harmed again! I must be stronger.
☪
Forgiveness.
Nimue lied. My sister lied about her death. I wanted to kill all who be the likes of the fantasized murders. I would have slaughtered the legged all from her lie. I am sorry, but I am scared. I make allies, worshippers, but I fear I should stay away. Would they slay me? Or have they forgiven me? They tell me not to fear, but I almost killed them all. Is it only a misunderstanding? Do they forgive so easily.. I.. I cannot think with this burden on my.. scales.. I need to plan my wedding. I need to focus on my mate, and not be afraid. Caspian…

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Good job!
The story is well wrote, but i prefer descriptive texts to that kind. :)
Reading this reminds me that i should really upgrade mine, my character's story is still at the beginning of the crusade :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
What do you guys think so far?
Any additional catorgories I should add to the first post?
How do you like the perspective I am going for now?
Thanks! :)
Do you like the other writing better?
Love it! Abbey seems a wee bit angry about Nimue's murder... This means RP! :D

Only critisism? I think you mean heroine, not heroin. Heroin is something quite different... :p

That aside, (/stopgrammarpolicemode) add as much as is humanly (or syrienly) possibly!!!
In the wise words of Itzza: MOAR NAO.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Updated on my iPad. I will add another, and fix the font when I get home.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
cool :D how exactly did i die? lol
It was a shame.
Nimue, with her harsh tongue and cruel temper to legged, managed to be caught by surprised. Being Nimue, she didn't think she needed to ask for assistance for her escape. She believed that she could make her escape without the help of others and not be the damsel in distress. Unlucky for her, she was netted and was left in the net to dry out. Once Nimue's body was dry, the burned her for her being a 'monster'. When she died, they (being the guards or protectors of PS) they branded her with a pendent around her neck.

If you would like to change her death, feel free.. :p

And

Are you coming back? :)

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I really love the profile! It's AMAZING!! But only one thing, every time I'm nice to Syrien...I'm rejected. xD (Besides NiNjAiKoToBa, she actually saved me from drowning when some fool pushed my off the bridge >.>) I even started playing some Calypso-ish music in RP on a flute for Chaotic and the Queen herself! And what do I get? This:

Chaotic: *Growls at me, then turns to Abbey* Erm, M'am, would you like to head back to (insert name of place here, I don't remember xD)?
Abbey: Yes, I have no idea what this fool is trying to do... *Leaves the pub with Chaotic*
Me: *Feels rejected* .........Meh. *Keeps playing the flute* :)

Yeah, I'm a reject...Life sucks :(. (xD)

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
The race prefers to consider themselves superior. Every once in a while there is an individual, but compared to Abbey she feels like you are inferior to her. :p
Nothin' personal..

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
The thing is: I know she thinks I'm inferior to her! (That's why I offered to play music for her :p)....And I'm still rejected. XD

But I don't take it personal anyways, it's just RP. :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
abbeyvie said:
The race prefers to consider themselves superior. Every once in a while there is an individual, but compared to Abbey she feels like you are inferior to her. :p
Nothin' personal..
*cough* Bane and Luna *cough*
Roleplaying skills 1, mermaid superiority, 0 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.