Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~❀♕Queen Abbey Mirabelle Oceana ♕❀~

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Updated. Will fix soon. Edited some background info as well. Nimue and Abbey were a day apart. Abbey the older.. So they could be considered twins.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
What do you guys think so far?
Any additional catorgories I should add to the first post?
How do you like the perspective I am going for now?
Thanks! :)
Do you like the other writing better?
I love it! I find it interesting how everyone sees her as kind of a... witch (not gonna use another word), but really, even though she's stuck-up, and hates everyone's guts, she has strong emotions, and a great deal of sadness. Good work, and keep it up!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Abbey! I didnt see this thread before now hah! But im glad to see your idea work out for you, hope we can rp sometime soon :)

And by the way! Did you draw that? its awsmazing O_O

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I love it! I find it interesting how everyone sees her as kind of a... witch (not gonna use another word), but really, even though she's stuck-up, and hates everyone's guts, she has strong emotions, and a great deal of sadness. Good work, and keep it up!
Abbey is considered an older developed character. The reasons to why she is so emotional is based on her development. This character is connected to each player, even if she hasn't met them yet. She stays connected by her opinions and thoughts. If Abbey were to be brand new, she would be not at all as entertaining and developed to the world around. :)

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
No Earthspawn are involved... There may be killing but it's not described... The lack of blood,guts and skull smashing ... But ... I likes it! I've gone soft or I've finally lost it! This is really good! Interesting , well written with a high vocabulary! Reminds me to update my character profile! Hope you add more :) *Removes teacher glasses* A+

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Updated partly. Added a brief dialog between Itzza and Abbey.
I laughed at this part, but I might remove it later.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
It would certainly stir things up a bit... a lot.

But then, it would probably result in a lot of people dying horribly too, so it's up to Abbey really... :p

sewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I love how your character is basically becoming like mine (even being called a sea witch), it kinda makes me think that whoever holds the position of sea queen becomes mad with power and hatred...​

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I believe Abbey has gone mad with power. I'll be uploading pictures of her 'extra region' Amethyst Keep.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.