Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

❅ Leila Artorius ⚔ Wanderer❅

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
UPDATE: Picture of Wulfe (Current picture of her age 5, the other picture of her on the character sheet is for age 10)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Social Status:​
None​
What does this mean? is she an unperson? Did she cease to exist within society? Not having a social status of any degree would be like not having a height. I suppose I'm just thinking maybe you should change this, and I'm thinking maybe by "none" you mean "very low on the social scale" but you ought to say something similar if that's the case~

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
What does this mean? is she an unperson? Did she cease to exist within society? Not having a social status of any degree would be like not having a height. I suppose I'm just thinking maybe you should change this, and I'm thinking maybe by "none" you mean "very low on the social scale" but you ought to say something similar if that's the case~
Or, I missed it when I made the profile~~ for got about it~~ and never thought of ever seeing it again~~

Nah but serial- I'm changing it. Don't chu chu worry.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
It would Probally be mid class....due to his mom being a chancellor.

Would be more but icly money is a lil tight because of @Sybbyl