Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

❅ Leila Artorius ⚔ Wanderer❅

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Been a long time since I updated, so here we go.

[UPDATE:]

• Picture update.
• Relations update.
• Something something.
• Hear about that crazed cat? Took my brothers boot.
• Pregnancy!
• What's that word again... uuh.
• You such a flirt-.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
View attachment 64482

she was on vacation.
any questions?
Gaby plz
Death of many...

Not long ago when Wulfe left the Crossroads inn in fear of a armored man - she feared, she left a boy she cared for so much behind to take in her heat. Her concerns were herself, selfish, and unthinkable. When arriving home, the unnerving feeling of him following was tight. Constantly, looking over her shoulders listening, listening to the tree's branches bristle against each other in her frightening time. She stood there, holding her swollen stomach, but she did not pray, she didn't hope. She only looked to the present. A shiver crawled up her spine that made her look towards the stairs.

Then there was a shout. It was her name.

Wulfe froze still, looking towards the open window. Her eyes lit up with a new kind of fear - a fear not only Jishrim can hold, but a fear above that held against a man of power, and ultimate strength that can endure any pain. She didn't hesitate moving to the bathroom, and sitting down curling her knee's to her stomach. Her poncho shrouded around her body warmly, but not protectively. Covering her mouth over her mouth in fear he may hear her fast breathing. She quivered in fright.

A door slammed open, and her body jumped in surprise. She'd look through the little cracks of the wall of the bathroom towards the bedroom door. Waiting.

Slowly, the sound of metal against each other were heard, and a metal man entered the room with a loaded crossbow. Fear had no words in the moment what Wulfe faced then and now. Slowly, he approached the bathroom door, before swinging one, then the other open staring at Wulfe through his cold, steel helm. Wulfe screamed in fear, scared he may shoot her. Scared she may loose her children who aren't yet born... Scared of not facing tomorrow. He looked at her with a calm look, speaking with a monotone voice. Wulfe would give him a shake, before a nod. He'd question her, and she would answer. Before he dropped his crossbow and it loosened the bolt into the near wall. He gripped her neck as she tried calling his name before- it was no more, he wouldn't stop, he kept going out of pure rage and sadness. But the only look in Wulfe's eyes were a cold loss, as they soon went blank of any sign of light, and her lifeless body went limp. He'd then drop her, letting her limp body hit the floor as he stood over. There was no sign of how he felt behind the helmet, only that he regretted nothing. He picked up her body, and went to the nether taking the quickest route there. Before standing over the ledge of a lava ocean and tossing her body inside, incinerating her body. He looked out to the vase burning waters of lava, a silent stand.

So ended the lives of three people - Wulfe and her two twins who couldn't see the world she wanted them to see - the world... she was scared for them to know.
*Amazed swearing*
Wulfe... you would have made Juno proud

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Been a long time since I updated, so here we go.

• Picture update.
• Relations update.
• Something something.
• Hear about that crazed cat? Took my brothers boot.
• Pregnancy!
• What's that word again... uuh.
• You such a flirt-.
"Ser, I found something you might like"
"What is it soldier?"
"Wulfe is pregnant"
"Good work, I'll take this into account"
"What shall we do?"
"Shelf Olive, we already have Juno's heir right here..."
*twiddles fingers*

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Spoiler, not really.

Wulfe isn't pregnant to everyone wondering!

I was referring to another pregnancy, that Wulfe (Aka: midwife, and Aunt now ) had to deliver a child. HENCH PREGNANCY.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Spoiler, not really.

Wulfe isn't pregnant to everyone wondering!

I was referring to another pregnancy, that Wulfe (Aka: midwife, and Aunt now ) had to deliver a child. HENCH PREGNANCY.