Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

『EchoSenpai』Whitelist Application [Approved - Sally]

Caecilia Talek

Noble of Altera
1.) What is your MINECRAFT username?

EchoSenpai.

2.) How old are you?

Seventeen.

3) Where are you?

Jacksonville, Florida USA.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

I have read a majority of them. I will continue doing so. c:

5) Introduce yourself!

My name is Rin. I am native to Norway, and currently live in the USA. I am a trans* male, using he/him pronouns. For education and work, I am soon to be obtaining my GED, and then continuing into a college of the arts if everything happens appropriately. I currently work as a babysitter, and so I have quite the abundance of time as I'm here with my baby cousin all day. Needless to mention, that's possibly my favourite aspect of the job- being home all day. Does that sound lame? orz.
My hobbies are pretty random in context; mainly consisting of digital art, gardening, religious study and practice- paganism and witchcraft to be specific, along with the probably presumable anime and video gaming. Though it wasn't a question, my favourite animes are both Free! Iwatobi Swim Club seasons, Hyouka, and Durarara!! in no specific order. I find the most enjoyable games to be RPGMaker horrors- Ib, The Witch's House, etc. As well as Nintendo DS games like Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, and all of the Pokemon franchise! I'm not one for very intense games, even ifI do love them- I have to watch people play the games, rather than play myself, as it's simply too stressful for me. So casual games it is! I've also probably rambled too much. Apologies.
6) Got any examples of your work?

Though I dabble in writing quite often, writing out novella roleplay most days, I don't have many examples on-hand that would make very much sense, and I never take screenshots of my buildings in Minecraft though I'm quite proud of them. Even so, I have loads of examples of my artwork!
>Link<
>Link<
>Link<
>Link< ( Blood and injury warning for this one! )

I shouldn't spam, so I'll let that be it. :p

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

I've only explored a bit, mostly due to an interrupting child, but I definitely did enjoy what I saw. Even if it was mostly just spawn.

About your character.
Name
:
Caecilia Talek

~23.
Undecided, but I figure it'll be something like that.

Race:

Halfling!

Appearance:

Though I may change it in the future should I feel like finally making my own, this is the skin I'd decided for her.

---

The test

Some could afford to be oblivious to the world and it's troubles. If they didn't need to pay the struggles of others any attention, they wouldn't. It was a rather pessimistic outlook on how much other beings cared for one another, but in retrospect, it was the only one Caecilia's father ever knew. She had, of course, abandoned the ideal once responsibility hit and she was left with less time to contemplate the woes of the world- it all, instead, dedicated to working day in and day out on the small plot of land called home simply in order to sustain herself. Slim fingers comb sanded tresses behind one ear, partially blinded optics batting beneath lengthy lashes. The sun is unforgiving, though it's not as if the slender female could expect much more. " It's good for the plants ", a practiced thought process adopted from her late mother. Even should the constant ache of reddened skin do little to encourage the thought.
The quaint lass found herself within the consistent routine- tending, weeding, watering and harvesting- the only disruption coming as she would greet a passing traveller or two. What she wouldn't give, the idea pressed persistently, to explore the world like they could. Even here now, in a shack of a home all on her own, perched out in the middle of nowhere with only a quaint farm and two sheep she called her friends at her side, there was no hope of exploration. The ideal of abandoning the home she'd been raised in, that her mother and father passed away within only a few years prior... It was more terrifying than Caecilia could possibly express.
A hefty, exhausted tone forms a sigh from the delicate voice unheard by any masses. No time to lollygag, she supposed, though immediately began to contemplate what exactly the word ' lollygag ' even meant. As the strange combobulation of letters presses her mind, the isolated woman begins to tend to her daily tasks. Perhaps a day would come that she could explore, a day possible to find a friend, or even a significant other! Maybe the day would come, though for now, she had only this simple life to appreciate.​

[ Not quite as fluent, or as long, as I'd like... I'll revisit to adjust this when the child is out of my ear. ]

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Oh my god your art is gorgeous :heart:! Also I love RPG horror games as well, have you played Mad Father and Mermaid's Lake? (I think it was called that, it was mermaid something-). LET'S BE FRIENDS-

*Ahem- Anyway~*

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Caecilia Talek

Noble of Altera
Oh my gooood I love Mad Father so much. I haven't gotten the chance to play Mermaid Lake, but I've heard a lot about it! Have you ever heard of The Forest of Drizzling Rain? The English translation isn't exactly the best, but it has a lot of charm to it. Definitely one of my most reccomended favourites. >w< And thank you so much for the compliment aaah~~ ;v;

Thanks for the approval, too! :heart: :heart: :heart:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Oh it sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if I've played it xD once I get my normal computer back I'll have to check it out~

Yer welcome :D I hope yer enjoy being on the server!

Caecilia Talek

Noble of Altera
Oh definitely! Also, I'm sorry to bother you still, but I'm still unwhitelisted on the server. Would you be able to help me with this or is there someone else I can relay to? 0: