Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.3 and the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I think Barry deserves a new basement wallpaper.

Looking forward to everything! Good work to everyone! And, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that's been working hard on the server! :D

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Thanks so much barry/lars/cherb/sherb for all your work on everything, hope to see you all soon, I'll buy a round fer ye all.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Works excellent in Chrome for me, but hey, it's a computer... Expect everyrhing...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
So yeah, as Love suggested, and I have before that, West needs to be a living land (of testificates! :3) that would sell rare goods :D We can even write up the Lore of testificates and stuff, and why they are nearly extinct in the Northern Kingdoms XD

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
no im not changing my sig, it might not be official, but i still want people to see the shit Job ive been working my ass off on for 8 months

You should ask from an Admin if they even accept any new gods before you begin to write any stories.

*Bad language edit :p*

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
You should ask from an Admin if they even accept any new gods before you begin to write any stories.

*Bad language edit :p*

are you daft? my shit has been here for eight (8) months, it not being official has been for less than (>) 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.