Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.6 Vanilla Server

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I think this is a glitch rather than theft. I put bukkit on because you were all complaining about theft and I wanted to give you Lockette and MyChunk access. Seems 1.6 Dev of bukkit despawns horses.

Spark

Broken
cherbert said:
I think this is a glitch rather than theft. I put bukkit on because you were all complaining about theft and I wanted to give you Lockette and MyChunk access. Seems 1.6 Dev of bukkit despawns horses.
Its not the horses, it's the stuff on them, if it was the bukkit glitch wouldn't the entire horse be gone?

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Thanks for putting bucket on it. I might play on it a little more often now that I have some sort of protection on my stuff.

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Do not worry its still there.... yours was the shop correct in Southerana? If so Its there and marked as yours

Talmurr

Villager
Hell... whoever is admin/op... you need to despawn all the ocelots.

Its becoming a dwarf fortress catsplosion.... there are thousands of them and the number is rising still.

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
I found a pen, full of them, when i went into minecraft_kings place (which says free to take refuge), i saw it.... SO MANY OCELOTS!!! :eek:

Talmurr

Villager
Hunting tips:

• If you're trying to corral or contain them, they wont willingly enter water.
  • Use arrows! Its apparently a one shot kill.
  • Use flint and steel! Set the ground on fire in multiple places and then chase them around, they'll do the rest.

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Yea.. ocelots are a bit out of hand. If i go to pet one, I crash because of their lagginess ;-;
On the other hand, the farther you get from them the less lag there is! Yaaayy