Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.6 Vanilla Server

sonnybassplayer

Legend of Altera
Just curious: if this Vanilla server is "disconnected" from Altera, can it be entered without your character skin? Like, I get my normal-modern skin on to do some things and I just want to take a look at the vanilla world, can I do that without putting back the medieval skin?

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Can something be done about the stealing of horses and items?
Recently my horse's armour and saddle were stolen, and beforehand some items were stolen from my chests too ;_;

I also understand that I'm not the only one being stolen from, people's horses have been taken, or even killed. And items have gone missing.

It would be great if something could be done about this,

Sincerely, dacoutts.

Spark

Broken
My stuff keeps getting stolen too. I was missing some gold horse armour, saddles, diamonds, iron, gold...keep having to start again, it's stupid. I even buried some chests and they got dug up....

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
I've got my stuff still, people could easily go past my iron doors I've put up.... hmmmmm I wonder if its because in the town im "mayor" of i put up rules of no stealing... strange why no one has thought of just doing it anyways.... hmmmmm very strange....

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Yeah, he/she also took some of me and Dac's gold. Not the diamonds or anything. But he/she also took our horse armor. Which is not cool.

Spark

Broken
Can't we just have a minimalist server with just MyChunk and lockette? If anything thats easier to moderate and maintain than people getting pissed off because of people taking their stuff.

C

Cubey

I suggest you have to keep your items in your inv before you leave server, I always keep items in my inv when im not on

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Im about done with this stealing going around. Whoever is doing this is getting on my nerves. They just stole all my horses/donkeys/mules. I almost bred all of those, and its really frustrating. Almost every time I get on, something of mine is stolen/destroyed/missing. This needs to be solved.. I dont know what anyone could do with about 13 steeds, so hopefully they didnt kill them all.

Only about a week before, I had my saddles and horse armor stolen. THEN A few days ago I had all my gold/iron stolen. And today I get on and all my horses are missing.