Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
They all look so nice! Sometimes I hate being patient, but for this, it's well worth any wait. Keep at it Sally, keep doing what you're doing. You've done such a wondrous job for everyone so far.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Trying to burn through my drawing to-do list and I ended up killing my inspiration :p had to kick start it with some cute so I asked for "Something cute" in ooc.

@Readij suggested 2 chibi creepers trying to high five, now we know why creepers look so sad xD
creepers.png

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Purple! o3o
Nice drawing!
But I have one question... With full inspiration... How long does it take to make these drawings?
depends, full inspiration a chibi can take about 20-40 minutes, a full picture (like that one I did for deash) was 2-3 hours, possibly more, it depends on interruptions, sudden music change and such xD. I'm unusually fast at drawing too soo yeah

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
joking.png

So yeah- Once I changed a song name to something else, the song was the rick roll, I found the file a good year later and was expecting some random music and heard that familiar and wonderful tune- then I remembered what I did and decided I'd trick myself more often, with how bad my memory is I do this at least once a week. Just the other day I left notes over a sketch I was working on, the very next day I opened the file and laughed at what past me did. I didn't remember when I did it, so I was so delighted and gave myself a smile :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sally that's such a cool thing to do, the notes and changes. it sounds fun!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
these chibi's are so awesome! And also very useful to put in a photoshop together because they stand alone. Just cut and scale and put in a landscape :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
So yeah- Once I changed a song name to something else, the song was the rick roll, I found the file a good year later and was expecting some random music and heard that familiar and wonderful tune- then I remembered what I did and decided I'd trick myself more often, with how bad my memory is I do this at least once a week. Just the other day I left notes over a sketch I was working on, the very next day I opened the file and laughed at what past me did. I didn't remember when I did it, so I was so delighted and gave myself a smile :D
Ohoho-

This belongs in 'Food for Thought' :3

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
View attachment 38507

If I ever get alzheimer's, this is what I will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.