Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Character name: Elazar Arcturus (Yes, I know he's dead, so what?)
Details: I'd rather the dried blood wasn't there, like with my profile-picture. He looks quite upset about his surroundings (The song makes me think of seeing misfortune all around and being unable to do anything about it).
Link to profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sir-elazar-arcturus.22916/
Music that fits:
LET THE AWESOME MUSIC BEGIN!
Theme: None of the remaining ones seem to quite fit the epicness of the songs I'm listening to.
Oh okay, 9. He's determined to make this better for all.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Made this for lulz, I wanted to post it on a thread that I'd watch, but then that'd be commenting which'd watch it and defeat the point of posting the image-

Anyway:
click.png

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I did read it, I just didn't want to respond because it's negative and shows how much of a jerk I am, but I suppose no response is worse.

I removed you from the list when you said you were leaving the server, which I do for anyone that says they're leaving, I don't see the point to drawing someone if they'll just leave. I wouldn't mind re-adding you, but I add names to the list at my own pace

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
upload_2013-11-15_15-9-45.png
;-; It makes me feel sad.. It's so beautiful, yet such a great backstory lies upon that one picture.. You really captured the moment Sally, and the chibi is not even for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.