Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Owmylawd!!! It is Soo bootyful!!! Thankyou Sally!!!!

*Goes and tells all his irl friends about it and what an amazing artest Sally is*

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Eyetut1.png
Basic lines
Eyetut2.png
Add colour, try going for a slightly darker less saturated version of the colour you want. Add a slightly darker shade above, one thick line across the top of the iris for the shadow the eyelid casts, and the other for around the pupil... which I never draw *Whistles and walks away*
Eyetut3.png
Add a darker shade to the already shaded area, this is just to make the shading look smoother, try not to go too far into the lighter colour though.
Eyetut4.png
Add some lighting! Just a bit brighter than the original colour (this is the colour you want to show off)
Eyetut5.png
Add some more, a lighter shade than before (although I sometimes skip this if the eyes are small-)
Eyetut6.png
I used the airbrush to make the lines look a bit softer
Eyetut7.png
Normally I use a near-white of the eye colour and then airbrush a bit of white, not sure the point yet- I think it just looks nice.
Eyetut8.png
Just airbrushed a bit of white over the iris here and coloured and shaded the rest of the eye-

So yeah, that's how I draw eyes!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I don't think so xD, there's plenty of people that can draw better than me, I'm just happy to be here on the server where I can put my art to good use to help and make people happy~

d_fry

Lord of Altera
If only i had know there was a thread..... anyone else draw these amazing chibis? (Chiboose? Chibii? Chibies? XD)

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I don't think so xD, there's plenty of people that can draw better than me, I'm just happy to be here on the server where I can put my art to good use to help and make people happy~
Sally, say it ain't so! Tell me I did not miss a once in a lifetime chance to have a Chibi drawn of me :( I love these! I had no idea where they were from until I stilled across your post. Is there any possible way that I could convince you to do one of Birchwood for me please? Exquisite please? :D I would pay you handsomely with emerald or radiants, even some strange earth dollars I have found in my travels. In fact I would make a donation to the lands of Altera if that would please you. I love your Chibis, they warm my heart.

All begging aside, even if you cannot do this for me. I truly appreciate that you did such an incredible job on so many of these characters. They add so much to the forums when I see the continuity and diversity together. Fantastic job, kudos Sally. :D

By the way, it's not about someone doing better or worse work than you. Your work stands quite confidently on its own without comparison.

mitchy

Hollows Explorer
Sally, say it ain't so! Tell me I did not miss a once in a lifetime chance to have a Chibi drawn of me :( I love these! I had no idea where they were from until I stilled across your post. Is there any possible way that I could convince you to do one of Birchwood for me please? Exquisite please? :D I would pay you handsomely with emerald or radiants, even some strange earth dollars I have found in my travels. In fact I would make a donation to the lands of Altera if that would please you. I love your Chibis, they warm my heart.

All begging aside, even if you cannot do this for me. I truly appreciate that you did such an incredible job on so many of these characters. They add so much to the forums when I see the continuity and diversity together. Fantastic job, kudos Sally. :D

By the way, it's not about someone doing better or worse work than you. Your work stands quite confidently on its own without comparison.
Maybe you could check out oher art threats

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera

I do have one theme spare, 70. Trapped. Yer kin have it for that last sentence, it makes me happy :p

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Maybe you could check out oher art threats
I certainly will check them out. I must say though that Sallys work really resonates with me and how I feel in Altera. I see that she has agreed to help me out with one which makes me grin :D I do intend to gradually peruse ALL of the wonderful work posted to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.