Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I do have one theme spare, 70. Trapped. Yer kin have it for that last sentence, it makes me happy :p
Yay! I am going to get you the info over the weekend and leave it to your capable hands. Thank you so much, Trapped works well for Birchwood. He is trapped mentally and emotionally by the idea that he is responsible for the deaths of his mate and kid(goat-man child :p) what is your IGN? I want to do something in your name :)(a good thing)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Yay! I am going to get you the info over the weekend and leave it to your capable hands. Thank you so much, Trapped works well for Birchwood. He is trapped mentally and emotionally by the idea that he is responsible for the deaths of his mate and kid(goat-man child :p) what is your IGN? I want to do something in your name :)(a good thing)
SallyPirate :p
But also RyanPirate, Amaryllis_Quinn, Orpha- I'll stop xD

Hey Sally sorry that I ask you this but would yoi mind teaching me some drawing?
Umm- well I think first up is that- regardless of what anyone says, learning proper anatomy is the first and most important step to art- (Back on deviantart, there were some that argued otherwise) But anyway!
I direct yer attention here: http://www.posemaniacs.com/
I use 3D models like this to observe posing, the restrictions on the body, how limbs can bend and how humans look when they sit, the angles and perspectives. This website doesn't have their skin or any fat built up anywhere, so you kinda have to make it up- which is what I like about it xD, it might be a bit weird and creepy on quiet nights to be staring at skinless humans- but it works well for me.

Also I use Paint Tool SAI for drawing, but I recommend finding whatever you're comfortable with~

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Info please- unless it was sent in a convo because I forgot to bookmark it if it was ._.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Here is my info Sally :) Sorry I took so long, I had a busier weekend than I thought and I needed to add some info to my profile. If there isn't enough detail let me know. I am really looking forward to seeing what you create :D Thanks again!

Character name:
Benjamin Birchwood
Details:
He has hair that is full of highlights and a mischievous look with dark haunted eyes. Otherwise I just want to see what you come up with :)
Link to profile:
http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/benjamin-birchwood-character-profile-in-progress.28003/
Music that fits:
Life Is Hard - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Theme:
70 - Trapped

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I haven't waken up to something so amazing in... ever.

I can't thank you enough for this, the amount of effort you put into mine makes me so happy. :heart:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
How cold is "cold"? :D
It's 4 degrees, which I know isn't much to people on the northern hemisphere, but when you're used to 22-26 being 'comfortable' and 35+ being "Oh my god there's steak frying on the sidewalk" then 4 degrees is freeeeziiiing

On a funny note, I seriously saw steak frying on the sidewalk once.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
It's 4 degrees, which I know isn't much to people on the northern hemisphere, but when you're used to 22-26 being 'comfortable' and 35+ being "Oh my god there's steak frying on the sidewalk" then 4 degrees is freeeeziiiing

22-26....

well... I feel like melting when it's 18 degrees... I guess we are used to different things ^^

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Getting really cold here- drawing is gonna slow down :I It's really hard to draw with freezing hands- I need to knit myself some gloves
.... *throws crocheted everything at Sally* Stay warm!!!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

We have similar temperature ranges~ Except my 26-35 C comes with 1000% humidity and is absolutely GOD AWFUL.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
We have similar temperature ranges~ Except my 26-35 C comes with 1000% humidity and is absolutely GOD AWFUL.
IT'S LIKE BROILING WHILE YOU'RE INDOORS-

You know it's bad when you boil eggs in cold weather and actually feel bad about it because you can relate- (Unless I'm the only one that's done that-)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
IT'S LIKE BROILING WHILE YOU'RE INDOORS-

You know it's bad when you boil eggs in cold weather and actually feel bad about it because you can relate- (Unless I'm the only one that's done that-)
Letmeloveyou

Status
Not open for further replies.