Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Clearly I was too hyper this morning-
Anyway, I'll explain.
Acu20 was using caps a lot, so I threatened to take away his sugar, then I gave it to bettemus who turned into moon moon- we proceeded to use caps and chase acu around Salts Ridge. Caps = Sugar

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Look at the original posts, the numbers and themes without names on them haven't been taken. Choose the one that suits your character and use the funky application template Sally provided in the original post ;)

Matto225

The White Mage
Character name: Talek
Details: His back almost entirely turned to the camera/artist(?) and looking round, over his right shoulder. If you could draw him wearing a grey (fur if possible!) cloak with the hood up. Really really optional thing, to make it fit into the theme would be if you could draw a really basic road in front of him, so it looks as if he is looking behind him before he sets off :3
Link to profile: Dont have one! However, I do have about 2-3 pages worth of backstory + a character profile + skin + picture, can message them to you :)
Music that fits: If ye do listen to it, then I suppose the relevant side to this would be from 1:25(ish) on in the song ^^
Theme:
6, break away

Edit: Thank you Sally!!! :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.