Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Enjoy your notification @SallyRose
You're awesome! ^^
42 notifications- scared the crap out of me "What exploded?" Was my first thought :D

Say, you allowed to change your request if it still keeps the same theme and hasn't been started?
It can change theme too :D I would track my progress but I think it'd slow me down, but I'm still on the first page. So anyone on the first page can't change their request-

And added you Valonyx

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
[NOTE: Wondering if it's possible for me to time-capsule this post until I hit my 3 month mark. If it's not, somebody please say so and I'll immediately delete this post.]

Character name: Archaeus Fronte
Details: His left gloved hand resting on the hilt of his blade at his left hip. Reference the 'Royalty Armor' skin on his profile page for a detailed representation of his armor.
Link to profile: Archaeus's Profile
Music that fits:

Theme: 46. Family

Updated this~

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I need somewhere to throw my sketches n' stuff. This is what I do when I can't draw Chibis or anything else :p

dunnohand.jpg
Drew this when thinking of Grief, I can't draw gauntlets too well so this one was for my entertainment and a short challenge... and I wanted to mess with colours.

scribblebg.jpg
...I honestly don't know

Legion facepalm.png
@Legion :D

Jerkitty.png
@Jeroxia
I asked for something cute in ooc and apparently Jeroxia is a cute thing. I think this chibi proves it~

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Character name: Elisha Ancalimé
Details: kneeling next to a grave, one arm resting on the headstone, her head resting on the arm. Her gaze would be set on the freshly turned dirt of the grave, with one hand digging gently into the soil. She would look totally sorrowful and possibly crying. The grave is of her brother, Elrohir.
Link to profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/elisha-ancalimé.23717/
Music that fits:
Theme: Can you hear me?
:heart: Sally
If it's alright with you Sally, I'm going to completely rework mine ^^ Will edit original post~

Status
Not open for further replies.