Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_0GalaxyWolf0_'s Application [Approved- solus]

_0GalaxyWolf0_

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
_0GalaxyWolf0_ (underscore zero galaxywolf zero underscore)
2) How old are you?
I am 14 years old. Waited forever for this!
3) Where are you?
I am in the United States (Eastern Standard)
4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes, I have read the guide lines.
5) Introduce yourself!
Hi, my name is Galaxy. (Or Baylee, in real life) I am a student but when I grow up I plan on being an actor or someone of those creative lines. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, singing and talking with friends! I am very open to talking with new people and I'm not afraid to step out of the box sometimes. I'm the leader of many groups I'm put into and I always get good grades. Other games I like are Splatoon and flash games from the internet. I love roleplaying and giving myself a character formyself!
6) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
Not yet, planning on it right after sending this in.

About your character

Name:
Ameline Lynn Sparrow (Emma-line) Also as Ame (Emma) or Amelia (Em-eel-ia)
Race:
Human.
Appearance:
Ameline is a fairly pretty girl with long, medium brown hair with lighter streaks from sunlight. Her eyes are blue that have a golden tinge around the pupil. She has fairly paler skin with a light scatter of freckles over the bridge of her nose and upper cheeks. She tends to act guyish at times but she sticks to her girlish attire.

The test

I walked the dirt and stone alone that night. After facing the loss of my beloved friend who I'd thought of as almost a father made me sadden every time I thought of him. I hitched my dress up as I stepped over a hole in the ground of the road. All I hope for is some shelter... a cave, at least? I thought as I walked down a hill leading farther on the road. Every so often I would pass a farm or small inn, but I couldn't afford the pay for staying the night. As I continued my walk I came across a small brush of forest. I went off the road and toward the forest while, swatting off bugs with my pale, dirty hand, looked for somewhere to rest for the night. Finally, finding a place to rest in a small indent in a hill of the forest, I removed a small beaten leather pouch I was carrying and sat down. Finally... I sighed in relief, leaning back into the hill. My ragged brown hair fell across my shoulders as I started to relax. I started to hear the noises of the night but I forced myself to ignore them as I closed my eyes and drifted off into a restless sleep. I woke in the morning being blinded by the light of the sun. Quickly covering my eyes I sat up, looking around at where I was. Still in the forest, I sighed again in relief. I pulled myself up and grabbed the leather pouch that held the few things I was able to pull from home. I opened the pouch up to see if anything had been lost from it and was glad to see that everything was still there. A beaded bracelet that my little sister had made me, a coin or two for the road (if I could afford it) and some other scraps and pieces I took with me. I made my way out of the forest and down the long road again, feet already starting to get tired. Hours later I finally came across a small village. I saw horses and cows in the fields which told me people still lived here. I jumped up in joy and hitched up my skirt and ran towards the village, hair flying back and whipping in the wind. I looked around, glancing into windows and door and looking over fences into the fields. I was finally approached after I turned around from looking into a field. He had a knife in his hand and was positioned as if he were going to attack. The blade already had a slight red glare of blood on it. I shrieked and shrank away into the fence. The boy realized that the knife was soiled and he wiped it clean on a neckerchief. "Sorry about that..." He said. "I can tell you're probably not going to steal any cattle of mine and my family's." He drew the cutting knife into a holder around his belt and put his hand out to me. "My name's Mason. Mason Goldworth." He gave me a welcoming smile. I put my hand out and shook his nervously. "My name is Ameline Sparrow." I said, returning to my normal height. "Alright, follow me, you look like your hungry and me and my family are just about to have supper." He grabbed my hand harder before I could pull away and he ran, dragging me with him, to a house on the lane. He burst the door open and I saw his assortment of family. A girl at the fire, a women at a table reading to two younger girls and a young boy playing with a pot near a corner. I turned back to Mason, wide eyed. He pushed me into the room more and coughed loudly for his family to get his attention. The women and girl both lifted their heads. "Who is this, Mason?" The women asked. "Mother, this is Ameline Sparrow. I found her looking into our field." He replied. I bowed my head down to her. She got up, moving the two small girls off her lap and walked up to me. "So, Ameline,what brings you down here in our village?" She asked me, putting her hands on her hips. "W-Well... my father died awhile back when I was young and I was just traveling with an old friend but... he died... so I was left to walk alone." I said, looking down and my hair cascaded over my face. "Oh you poor thing." Mrs. Goldworth said, walking up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and glanced at Mason. His eyes were wide with pity for me but I looked back at his mother. "You can stay here tonight if you'd like, have supper and breakfast with us and then we can send you on your way to the next town!" She said, eyes gleaming. "Oh s-sure.. thank you!" I said, turning to my leather pouch and fumbled inside for a coin. "No need for that, miss." She said sweetly, "keep your payment." I looked back up at her and nodded. "Mother, can I take Ameline out to help me with the cattle?" Mason asked, hopefully. "I guess, if she's willing." She said back. "Oh, sure, I'll go out!" I said excitedly. "Alright, be back in for supper though, kids" We both nodded and went outside. Mason led me to the gate that entered the field. "You sure you're okay with this?" He asked. I nodded, making sure I don't loose him in any way. As we got into the field more I watched him as he led the cattle down to a large barn. I helped him close the gate of the door as we started to head to the house for supper. I watched the steam from the chimney rise from the fire, lifting my nose up when we got closer to the house to the smell of a cooked chicken. Real food for once... I smiled. I turned my head to see Mason looking at me. "Hm?" I questioned. "Haven't had good food in awhile?" He asked. "No, I've been on the road for a few days without food. I'm starving." I admitted, Mason laughing at the remark. "Well, then you'll be happily eating tonight!" We came up to the door and opened it, seeing a small assortment of food on the oak table. "Welcome back home, kids" Mrs. Goldworth said, "ready for supper?" I nodded eagerly, seating myself on one of the wooden benches around the table. Everyone joined me around the table and we all dug into the food after a small grace. Oatcakes, chicken, cheese from the cows and milk were eaten that night and I was exhausted. I was showed to a room to where I could rest. Oh... thank you...! I know Father and my friend must be up there watching for me... I hummed a tune to myself and drifted into sleep.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.