Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_5amantha_- Application [Approved - cherbert]

_5amantha_

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? _5amantha_
2. How old are you? 31
3. What gender are you? Female
4. What country do you live in? USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I already have.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Absolutely.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.
Oh, hello! Sorry, didn't see you come in… see, I've been working on this gear connection for about five hours… or was it ten? Is it sunset or sunrise? Tuesday? Really? Huh, I should probably get something to eat soon!

Can you hand me that spanner over there? No, it's that long handled round thing, over in that oatmeal bowl on the table. No, the other oatmeal bowl. Thanks!

Oh, you're the one who offered me the job! Yes, I'd love to join your questing party, I've never been on an adventure before, unless you count almost burning my house down two or three times…

Adventuring skills? Well, let's see… I can provide lock picking, lock making, explosives, devices, redstone wiring, redstone unwiring, trap deactivating, trap reactivating, trap repair — basically anything trap-related — did I mention explosives? I did?

What else… Alchemy! I can brew potions, poisons, poison antidotes, antidote antidotes, I can pick herbs, I can tell you what herbs to never pick under any circumstances…

Oh, you have to go prepare the caravan, of course! Just let me pack a few dozen bags of my supplies, and I'll be ready to leave. Would you like some tea before we go? Just press that button on the side of that contraption there, don't mind the noise, just don't touch the metal parts — I guess it's all metal, come to think of it — and be ready to catch the teacup.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Samantha, I'm married and the mother of a one year old. My husband joined Hollow World recently, and said it was a great server and I should join as well. I was playing on CivCraft, which started out as a great experience but has recently been experiencing a lot of griefing so it feels like it's time to make a change. My favorite past times are gaming, reading science fiction/fantasy/detective novels, and knitting and crocheting. I love all things nerdy, from reading comic books to crocheting my husband a 14" tall Chuthulu. I really enjoy playing MineCraft. I especially like playing multiplayer and have met some really great people on servers. I like to knit while watching my husband play MineCraft, and I'm really excited about your server. There seems to be a wide variety of worlds to explore, quests to complete, and activities to enjoy. I've never seen a server quite like it!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Attached is a photo of the chuthulu I made for my husband.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am.
11. How did you find out about our server?
My husband found it while looking for an alternative to CivCraft.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet, but I will!

Attachments

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Hello Samantha

Question 6 seems quite good according to me, but you should maybe add some actions, this is just a monologue.

Question 7 Is just right, and long enough, nothing to complain here

You can edit your post with the edit button at the bottom of your post

Best of luck

-mistaahh

matyio

The original mute
I'm curious, what is your husbands account name on the forums and in game? nyway, do what mistaahh said, and we'll see.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Great app, nothing wrong with a good monologue, and yours lets us get in touch with your character quite well ;) I take it your husband is Cahutchins? Great to have you both on the server :D

_5amantha_

Villager
Yes, Cahutchins is my husband! Thanks for the approval, I have a feeling I'm going to love calling Altera home!