Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_Aphix - application [Approved - Mairin]

Aphix

Villager
About you

1) What is your Minecraft username?
_Aphix

2) How old are you?
3) Where are you?
USA
4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes.
5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!)
Hello, my name is Aphix. I'm 17 years old and I love to game and well pretty much be alone. However, at times, such as when I'm playing a game such as this, I like to be part of a larger group and work towards a common goal. I'm active and I dislike laziness and ignorance. I often take daily runs and go swimming so that takes a way from my time of Minecraft. I'm hugely nocturnal while I'm not at school. I often am going to bed at 8 or 9 in the morning and waking up around 2 in the afternoon.
6) Got any examples of your work?
No. I'm not a huge builder. When I do it is usually simple to do lack of time.

----

About your character

Name:
Aphix
Race:
Dwarf
Appearance:
Short and stocky (Much as a usual dwarf), Brown hair and long brown beard that ends in two separate braids. He is very pale due to being under underground most of his life. Black beady eyes. Dressed in a set of clothing that is mostly blue.

----

The test

My name is Aphix. I am a dwarf that has been forced to live on my own for a while. I was left behind years ago on a mining expedition. I was 16 at the time when I was lost deep in the caverns of Altera. I managed to live and even slightly thrive down in the dark caverns. As a Dwarf I felt most comfortable down in the mines. I chose to stay there for years. Even after finding a path to the surface I remained there. I have now been forced up to the surfaces by Earthspawn.

While I was in the mines I managed to thrive for a time. I gathered precious materials, killed evil creatures, and built myself a home. It was quaint, but it was enough. It did what I required of it. I even had myself an underground farm. I was lucky enough to have brought seeds from the surface when I first ventured underground. For a long time I was happy.

Eventually, I found my way to the surface. I chose to follow the calls of the underground. I was more comfortable when I was down there. Even if it was alone. It was home. A Dwarven home. I continued living at this home for 7 years after I was lost.

I have not seen another person since I've been trapped. Only the undead. At first they were troublesome, but after I while I figured out how to take them out without putting myself in harms way. I managed to take advantage of primitive traps and weapons. Things were a whole lot easier once I taught myself to forge weapons. I was able to build mighty weapons with the ores and gems I found. The undead were no match for these newly created weapons.

My weapons, however, were no match for the group of Earthspawn showed up at my door. They were not violent. They told me that it was their territory. They said that I needed to leave. I knew I would not be able to fight them off to claim the land as my own, and I knew they would not accept me. I was not mighty enough to be a part of their group. So I made my way to the surface. I thought that I might as well go back and start over. In honesty. I was tired of being alone. I needed other life around me. As alone as I liked to be, I needed to be with others.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Very well done!!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
Role-Play training camp
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.