Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_littleellie's application [Declined - Cukie1]

_littleellie

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
_littleellie

2. How old are you
?

3. What country are you from?
Finland

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I've read all of them except survival guides

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming: Your character know some things that you know about what is gonna happend or what some others characters do.

Power-gaming: Some character has powers that he never could have naturally.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1

8. Tell us about yourself
!
My hobby is football, i like pop music. I also play sims 4, i have 3 cats and i love fantasy! :3

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name:
Roshia

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest elf

Appearance:
Roshia have Brown hair and blue eyes. She has a dark green dress and her skin color is pale and sun-kissed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written Test!

It was morning and the sun had already begin to rise to the sky. I walked outside to see if it was warm outside. I went to the woods and watched dusk in the woods in the morning sun. I'm looking for food ingredients for food. The leaves of the tree dropped water drops on my face and the animals had already gone to find their puppy's food. I took my bow and I shot a tree just for fun, even though so I should not do it for some reason. I walked back home with the ingredients in the hand and started cooking. I heard the bird singing out and the sound of the creek next to my home. The sun was already almost at the top and I started to dump the flowers because the rain did not appear for a couple of days and it worries me, but luckily, the animals get a drinkable stream.
The sun was already near the top and I started to dump the flowers because the rain did not appear for a couple of days and it worries me, but fortunately the animals are getting a drink from the drinking stream. I walk to the lake at the creek until I hear a worrying bird crunch. I walked in the direction where the sound came from and saw a small bird that had fallen off her nest. I tried to get it back on the branch but I was too short, so the only way was to climb the tree. I was almost on the branch until I fell, but I still caught the bird. Was to try again! I got a bird on the branch of a tree and the bird hugged me because I got it there. I went on a journey.
I got to the lake and so the fish jump in the water and the ducks floating races. I decided to go swimming myself and the fish wanted to swim with me as they gathered around me. The water sprang from the rays of the sun and it looked beautiful. I went walking along a path to a mountain with beautiful sight areas. I got to the mountain and my hair went where it hurts because there's so much wind. I stayed for a long time to sit on the edge of the mountain to look at the viewpoints. The sun had already started to fall and the air had cooled down. I went back home and when I was almost at home, I saw the ducks flying into their homes and the fish under the water and the bird that I had been to the branch was already a mother in the care of the bird and all the cheerful of my day can all sleep peacefully to sleep in her own home without any cause for concern. I opened the door and saw the sun drop in the window. The sun had already fallen and the moon had already begun to rise so it meant that the town should go to sleep. The wolves roared full of hearing at some depth of the forest. I was listening to the beautiful singing of the wolves and it continued until late.
They will definitely stop point, so I decided to go out to do the evening activities. I was already going to go to the leaf when I heard a weird voice and went out to see it out. But it did not belong to anymore so I decided to just walk back to my home and go to bed to sleep a good night sleep. I tossed the tree on the floor to bed and I went to sleep and I dug a blanket over my blanket and started sleeping.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'll look this over, but next time do not put the pending in yourself. Mentors edit the thread titles once they are available to review.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-expand on powergaming definition
-review your test
-there are many grammar and syntax errors, making it difficult to understand.
-your character has a near unnatural connection to nature. For example the bird and fish. These animals will naturally flee.
-theres a section that is repeated entirely.​

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Very late, but this application will be declined due to inactivity.