Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Call to Arms - Census

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Following the events of A Call to Arms, some folks chose to aid Jason and Clain and some didn't. If you did, please post here so I can add you to a conversation for organisation. If you didn't attend the event but still want to partake, feel free to post here too. I'll be making the conversation after about a day and can keep adding people.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Character Name: Emperor Snerfalgus Haskavuntsner Snervinius IV, Bane of Demons, Slayer of Dragons, Lover of Skyrats; High Sner of Snertopia.
IGN: Snerus

I pledge myself and my fleet of F-35s to your cause.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Character Name: Emperor Snerfalgus Haskavuntsner Snervinius IV, Bane of Demons, Slayer of Dragons, Lover of Skyrats; High Sner of Snertopia.
IGN: Snerus

I pledge myself and my fleet of F-35s to your cause.
I only accept A-10's.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Character Name: Kathryn Dramaign
IGN: Heie

Was there for event. Wasn't able to stay for trek to ps. Will prolly talk with eltsir soon, and plan to help or observe with bastion.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Character Name: Vaziel Varix
IGN: Rafael_Darkwood

Aided at the Assault of Port Silver. Got shot in the shoulder. Got medical/food supplies for the Organization.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
IGN: Ximmerael
Character: Azure Cerridwen

Was present for the first half of the event do not know what occurred afterwards though.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Started the conversation! Can still add folks, folks can add their friends if they're interested, it's an open invite conversation.