Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

*A corpse in the middle of the tent camp*

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Protaras....Police..?
*Bursts out in hysterics on the floor*
Bladdy Good Job yer've been doin!
*Continues laughing in hysterics, seeming to not lose his breath for a second*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Start laughing on his horse as well*
''Well shouldn't a police group protect the innocent better? I didn't even know you existed!''

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
*Grins slightly*
"Yes, it is a bit ironic isn't it? It's not that we haven't been doing anything its just.. we have different standards.."
*Pauses for a second*
"...and if you want to sit around laughing like jesters while this body rots and the trail gets colder..."
*Shrugs*
"...then you're no worse than me."

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
*Stands up slowly his sides still shakeing*
First, we need to find witnesses, anyone who may have seen what happened. Also, check the rope and what it's made from, we could track it back to it's source. We also need to check the body for how long it's been dead, which we can do by checking the heat and measuring how inbalanced the humours are. Now, lets move!
*He takes out his pipe and begins to blow smoke rings, watching the scene and stretching, preparing to begin work*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Stares at the corpse once again, deeply thinking*
''Harateth's holy magic could help us discover the murderer.''

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
*Laughs*
Harateth my arse! What we be needin is logic yer pompous crusader, not t'e elf dung tha' feeds out of yer mouth
*Turns to Policeman for Protaras*
Even yer would be better than 'im!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*sighs in despair*
''I just can't stand your barbaric language and ill manners. My Lord His Holiness has already shown his power and may do it again.''
*Turns to face the police officer*
"so these lands belong to Protaras? Any idea of how this murder happened?"

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
*Sigh in disbelief*
Ae dunnae how you can call me tha'...I know what yer did...
*Whispers*
And ae stole Harateth's Robes...

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
"All lands belong to protaras, as long as lord dead is around, there's no keeping him out, but no. This is not the bandit homeland. Doesn't matter anyways, this crime cannot be left unnoticed."
*Glares at the crusader and the dwarf*
"You, stop referring to your imaginary "gods", and you, if you're wise enough to use logic, should probably be wise enough to speak like a civilized being, at least until this is over."

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Ignoring the mindless banter of the observers Bellon tends to the corpse.
With a wave the Magus' staff trasnforms into a wand which he carefully stores in to his robes. Out of the same place he pulls an ornate hankercheif. He kneels and wipes the blood and gore from the corpses head revealing the what is left of the man's face. Casting the bloody hankerchief aside, the Archwizard takes the cold, dead hand into his own and holds it tightly to his breast, closing his eyes
"Curavit.." he whispers.
The countless wounds begin to heal in a golden light, revealing the face and body of a young man. Much to young to have met such a fate.
"What evil could have done such?"
The Archwizard leans into the corpse and places his nose upon the its lips.
"Roseweed tea?"

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
*looks at the wizard in disgust, still sitting*
You disgust me... Healing those whose blood has been spilled.
I should kill you for that, but spilling your blood would be too much of an honor for Harateth-worshipping scum like you.
*spits at the wizard as he stands up, axe still in his hand*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*unsheats his sword and takes a defensive stance between the Archwizard and the agressive lunatic*

''Stand back, heretic! I dare you to touch or even insult the mage. His wisdom is far greater then anything you could imagine!''

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Oh look, another one of Harateth's jesters! And you have fancy armor and a sword, well aren't you a cute little warrior! Go home and pray to your puny god that you die another day.
*spits in the armed man's face*
*lifts his axe up to his shoulder and turns around, ready to walk away*

Spark

Broken
(he is also a heretic by the sounds of things buuut anyway)

*sniffs the air and sneaks behind the group of people. Then sits casually on the floor behind them, muttering something about Kilrox*

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
*walks towards Gurtha and sits next to him*
Can you believe these people, they are so ignorant to the purest of gods, instead they follow harateth...
*spits as he mentions harateth*