Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

*A corpse in the middle of the tent camp*

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Looks to the loud man with sad eyes... wondering how any human could be so self absorbed.
-Does anyone realize how brutal this murder was?-
He thinks to himself.
"Calm yourself brother"
He says to the holy man in a calm voice.
"I am too old for such vanities. Let him say as he will. My only concern now is this young lad."
His gaze locks upon the corpse as he speaks.
"He is yet still lost to us. But at least his mother will recognize him now... it is the least I could do for him.
I smelled roseweed tea on his lips. The only place I know of with tea that strong is Witches Brew. Come, help me carry the lad to Uthrandir. At least we will be able to get him some proper clothes and embalm him until we can track down the poor lad's family. Harateth's mercy."
After a moment more of looking at the lad Bellon reaches out his hand out for the bloody note.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
"Sir Bellon?"
*looks slightly ashamed as if feels unworthy to speak to him*
"Its nice that you made him look good as new and all but... don't you think you might have just erased some clues..?"
*glares angrily at the man with the axe*
"And you, shut up, if you have nothing to say, nothing to contibute to this scene just get out. I understand that you're against Harateth, but you speak of the gods as if they exist."
*waves him away*
"Get lost peasant!"

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Sheathes his sword, and starts to mumble*
''But, Gods do exist, one spoke to me''
*sees the note*
''Evidence! Master Bellon, please read it for us!''

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
*grins at the sight of the angered man*
But I would have so much to contribute, blood is my specialty, you know?
*laughs*

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
"Gods exist, eh? How do you know that it was one that spoke to you?"
*shakes head*
"I'm not having this discussion right now, our beliefs don't matter. What matters is that this man died, and if we don't find out who did it, more may become victim of such crimes.."

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
*Glares at her*
"Don't I know you?"
*Sighs*
"So much talk people, so little actual work. ...Everyone poking the body... You all know nothing of pain. So much disrespect for the dead.."

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
*Lifts the body over his shoulder, turning to Bellon*
Give me directions ter Uthrandir and Ae'll take 'im there fer yer. There's nothin being done at t'e moment sae might as well do something... After this we'll take a squad ter Witche's Brew and get some information on this lad... T'e Families no going ter be pleased
*He jerks the man into a more comfortable position and prepares for the haul to Uthrandir*
*Whispers to Bellon* Can we no take t'e Crusader? He be getting bladdy uptight aboot his God and he be a demoraliser fer t'e group. Ae say bring some of the more useful along... who are actually getting work done

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
"Silence dwarf! You insult a Crusader, yet they actually do things for Altera. Despite the fact they do it for their god, they do noble tasks, unlike you corrupt drunkards known as dwarves.."
*Slides a diamond out of his pocket and waves it in front of him, taunting him*
"Ohh, look, a shiney object. Go fetch it you greedy pig!"
*Throws it into the long grass, and then follows the others heading towards Witches brew*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
"Calm down friends, if some of you consider Harateth as puny or foul, at least he made me learn something; that in dark and hopeless times, such as theses, the defenders of the innocent must always remain as a team, and do not let their hearts become corrupted by anger and vengeance."
*Gently taps Seth's shoulder with a smile on his face*
" Come, my dwarven ally, we have a crime to solve!"

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
"Sir Robert eiiv, i would like you to remain here and guard the area until further notice. This is a command."

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
*Laughs at the stupid policeman*
Did Yer protect Altera from t'e Corruption? Did Yer fight off t'e Hordes of Queen Grief with only a Kipper? Did yer help defend Cubey's Shrine till t'e last? Nay, yer did no, sae ae would shut up yer filthy mongrel and start 'elpin! And tha's offensive to Mongrels!
*Mumbles about Crusades not bladdy helping and walks off to Uthrandir with the Body on his shoulder*
(To The Autopsy Lab!)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
*Chuckles*
"Dwarf, that is because I fight for the mistress Queen Grief. And good luck fighting the corruption. There's nothing you can do except cower in your little mines. Look, I had a bad past. I'm trying to make it up. And if you're going to get in the way of that, I'm just gonna have to kill you and continue my job."
*Looks at the body and eyes glimmer as if a sudden dark inspiration had entered his mind*
"...and if you're unlucky... you might end up looking like him when I'm done with you.."