Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Discussion about the Logic of Interracial Characters/Relationships

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Love, is weird. One could fall in love with someone who has a terminal illness, and still want to marry them. One could even love them so much that bearing their children - if they can before their significant other dies - is due to wanting something living, to remember them by. Finding out your children also have this illness can be heartbreaking, yes, but you don't love them any less for it.

With the relations to dogs/pets in general, you do have heartache, and yet some people still go out, get another dog, and love them just as much. Definitely not trying to say humans are dogs and that elves should just get another human partner but more pointing out the idea that there will be some that love once, and no matter the race of either, love only once and forever. And some will love often, whether it's a breakup or death.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
It's come up a lot with people I've RPed with, and Cymic has his own opinion on it as well.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
It's come up a lot with people I've RPed with, and Cymic has his own opinion on it as well.
Seeing as Cymic doesn't quite stay with whichever partner for long, I don't see how this would be a problem... c;

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
When I played everybody was selectively and justified-ly un-aging as they wished, and that had been the case for most recorded history for this world, so this is actually both a dramatic kind of thing as well as something /recent/ to the people, which makes it somewhat interesting.