Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I can entirely foresee this being Jishrim going all meta on us, seeing the players as players then changing the server to 1.8 to cause chaos, leaving us plugin-less and unable to log on.

Or maybe I'm just really hoping he breaks the fourth wall.
I...

do not know know whether or not I want this.

.... Never played the TES series i see.... Sheogorath is 2 people. Jiggalag and Sheogorath, Madness and Order, Mania and Bliss. That schizophrenic guy that does what he wants... or is Jishrim this way as well?
yes I know TES, I am merely informing you that we do things differently round dese parts m8

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
*Spritzes with squirty bottle*

But dropping things is a noisy affair! Picking them up can be done veeeery quietly indeed. ;)

ALSO, MUST THROW IN RELEVANT SHAKESPEARE QUOTE FER MAD GOD THINGS:
"Madness in great ones must not unwatch'd go."

Possibly relevant in more ways than one, thinking about it.
not the spritzy bottle :(

Read that as Squirtle bottle
View attachment 56362
Faelin chooses Squirtle. Squirtle uses spritz. It has debatable effect against Michcarp.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
There's more...than one-
That or a personality disorder.. don't tell me Shrimjish is the embodiment of orphan assassins with multiple personalities. I knew they spawned from somewhere.

Edit: I had to fix that, so lame.

Last edited: