Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A petition to the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I agree! Heck, you could even make conflict between Marr and the Black Banners over it, if they wished, or something along that line of conflict/dramatic RP, could bring more players and RP into Lavoyard as well.

Who knows *Shrugs*
To be seen, likely the conflict between Marr and the Black Banners wouldn't work for...obvious reasons on this thread; but other possibilities await!

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Why has this turned into insults- seriously grow up.
On a lighter note, Ani, nice to hear- didn't mean to insult either, was just curious for an answer. I suppose this then concludes and ends this.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
And how can I stop when you continue to accuse me of telling you to stop posting? unless all your words are insulting then the saying "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all" comes to play.
Apologies but I don't let people who think they can get the last hateful word on me well, get the last hateful word on me.
mrw me asking you to stop giving orders is hateful words

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
To be seen, likely the conflict between Marr and the Black Banners wouldn't work for...obvious reasons on this thread; but other possibilities await!
Who knows? RP is RP~

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Those with well intentions have made their point. If you have well intentions, continue conversation with Antilogy privately as he requested.

Those who continue to spew salt will do so outside of this server on your own secluded island of salt. Apologies. The thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.