Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A quick check

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Friosis is a friend of mine and has chosen to stay back from the forums due to a bunch of disputes that have happened, I'm keeping their spot on here cause I am a good friend of theirs and they wanted some art done of Pad
cucked again
nah that's ok, look forward to the art either way

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
if you'd like, I'll put you on my prvate list of people to save spots for the next, next calendar (That being You and Teeke now) and I only put people on their that I personally feel obligated to
HOW CAN YOU AFFORD ALL OF THIS ART.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
HOW CAN YOU AFFORD ALL OF THIS ART.
He now has no home, no car and no food.
He has to beg on the streets for scraps just so he can live...
But then he sees Elz' art and is like "Eyooo! I had dinner two days ago, I can make do without!"

Jk, Chaos-boo, ily :heart:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Right, so I forgot to give a 1 week warning before this week, which was supposed to be the cutoff week, and I also forgot to tag people, so I'm going to tag those now who need to get me a risque quote for their char within the next 2 weeks (pm me on skype, or on the forums, either works) if you fail to do so, whether or not i give a warning one week before the cutoff date, before the second week (payday, im paid biweekly with tomorrow being my next paycheck) then you will lose your spot and it will be up for grabs.
People I need quotes from:
Asirel Luik
TinyBlueberry (Need a double quote from either of you)
Lannis
Lady Alec
Cukie1
mokwar
Lirakitty
Michcat

If you had already submitted a risque quote for the original thread, I apologize but I cannot find it.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Right, so I forgot to give a 1 week warning before this week, which was supposed to be the cutoff week, and I also forgot to tag people, so I'm going to tag those now who need to get me a risque quote for their char within the next 2 weeks (pm me on skype, or on the forums, either works) if you fail to do so, whether or not i give a warning one week before the cutoff date, before the second week (payday, im paid biweekly with tomorrow being my next paycheck) then you will lose your spot and it will be up for grabs.
People I need quotes from:
Asirel Luik
TinyBlueberry (Need a double quote from either of you)
Lannis
Lady Alec
Cukie1
mokwar
Lirakitty
Michcat

If you had already submitted a risque quote for the original thread, I apologize but I cannot find it.
But but you said you liked Brit's quote.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
But but you said you liked Brit's quote.
In this thread? I'll take a look, I had classes and work till close today so I might be quite out of it XD ironic considering it took being that way to remember this... in any case, I'll look through this thread tomorrow and jot down what I find, re tagging those that still need to send me quotes

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
In this thread? I'll take a look, I had classes and work till close today so I might be quite out of it XD ironic considering it took being that way to remember this... in any case, I'll look through this thread tomorrow and jot down what I find, re tagging those that still need to send me quotes
Oh no no, don't worry about it. I Got it for you. Get some rest!!! :heart:

Serafina - This Lucan Lass will show you books really can teach you everything.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Oh no no, don't worry about it. I Got it for you. Get some rest!!! :heart:

Serafina - This Lucan Lass will show you books really can teach you everything.
Ah, Danke! I'll make sure to put it in the document I'm keeping all the quotes in and bold serafina's name when I get home ^_^