Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Response to my Challengers [IC Letter]

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
If the mistake was ret-conned in the letter, then it shouldn't be used in this one. It's simple really. Glados is the Blacksmith's guild ret-conned from the letter?

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
It makes me chuckle to see Peter think he can demand so many powerful names to be sentenced to death. Heh.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
You guys all need to chill on the threads, honestly. Back and forth banter before the event is pretty dumb.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
The only back and forth was Cyber requesting an alteration to my mistake and Caprex initially refusing. This is not banter, banter is not one sided.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Cap- Do you want to state your first post was also IC'ly privately sent back to glados's char? Or is this a public letter?
Your second letter most def is private, yes.
Thankye for answering ahead of time for clearing up confusion

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
the first one is public knowledge. i'm not sure how. perhaps assume peter had copies posted about

it's intended to impress or scare folks

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
THE SECOND LETTER -
Although I have not the eyes of God and as such I cannot witness the execution of all the degenerates that are captured, I trust in the abilities of my vassals. If the sinners are found with women and children, make sure they watch as their families are flayed alive before you slay them. No animal breeds with more speed than the rat, and the children of these rats will be raised as rats. Putting down animals is no sin.

Blessings of Ignis Synnove upon you,
The King
uF00kYc.jpg

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
If Cymic is on the list, Sycamore is in trouble. XD
I've got characters against each other!
Renee for Anhald and Sycamore for the Hospitallers! :D

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I dont have anyone who can or wants to get involved in a fight, so my dwarf is just going to be war profiteering selling wares to anhald

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I dont have anyone who can or wants to get involved in a fight, so my dwarf is just going to be war profiteering selling wares to anhald
While yours sells to Anhald, mine sells to the Alliance xD

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
If Cymic is on the list, Sycamore is in trouble. XD
I've got characters against each other!
Renee for Anhald and Sycamore for the Hospitallers! :D
You're not playing two characters associated with both factions during this conflict, sorry.