• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A salty hipster’s photos

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Now hold on right there Frenchy, Hipster of the salted variety. How are you in Arizona without melting. Aren't you a snowman like the rest of us? This doesn't add up...

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Legend
French_Roast
French_Roast
Legend
If you're editing on phone, use snapseed, it's a quality editing program and free.
I’ll look into it, thanks!
Now hold on right there Frenchy, Hipster of the salted variety. How are you in Arizona without melting. Aren't you a snowman like the rest of us? This doesn't add up...
Whaaaat? Naaaahh I totally haven’t performed any dark rituals

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Legend
French_Roast
French_Roast
Legend
I didn’t forget about this, I’ve just been extremely lazy.

I downloaded Snapseed as Axex suggested and I’ve fallen in love with it, it’s like Lightroom but free and on your phone.
B6EA1FEA-5FAF-42BF-BF63-63CFF5011725.jpeg
98777D9D-9C55-4EE8-A964-00A3E9BBFBEC.jpeg
F00C12AA-0A68-40F4-84E1-A512563E7030.jpeg 6C871565-3570-4886-82BA-A39F23AFFE26.jpeg

Paint

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
LegendMystic
I didn’t forget about this, I’ve just been extremely lazy.

I downloaded Snapseed as Axex suggested and I’ve fallen in love with it, it’s like Lightroom but free and on your phone.
imho the effects you edited came out maybe a touch too bright if you ask me- But honestly, its so hard to fit a good balance when it comes to editing, either way, those are some neat photos.