Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Song Of Ice And Fire

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm around 400 pages on the fourth book, but unfortunately, a lot of my favourite characters don't have PoVs in this one. However, it's made up for by the introduction of new characters with PoVs, or old characters who haven't had any yet. I will admit, though, it is a bit slow. Might be I'm still too early on, though.
A Dance with Dragons switches over to the characters that aren't covered in Book 4. It essentially split up so Martin could better focus on the events of one general area before moving to the next. Book 5 and Book 4 take place over the exact same period of time.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
^ I know. I was half tempted to actually skip book four and just jump to five due to that reason.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Yeah but, do that and I would have to kill you for skipping a good book :)

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Yeah but, do that and I would have to kill you for skipping a good book :)
I thought it was a good book, the stuff in Dorne was just boring, really dull to read, but I really liked the insight into the Grejoys and Arya's chapters were boss.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I have a theory that I think is decent that wouldn't be much of a spoiler, Can I share?

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
As it is often repeated in the books "The dragon has three heads". WHat if these heads are people? 1- Daenerys, 2- Aegon and we don't know number 3 yet. What if number 3 is Jon Snow? It has been hinted (in my mind at least) that Rhaegar and Lyanna had a relationship, thus making Jon the third head and possibly Azor Ahai due to the war raging at the time of his birth.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
As it is often repeated in the books "The dragon has three heads". WHat if these heads are people? 1- Daenerys, 2- Aegon and we don't know number 3 yet. What if number 3 is Jon Snow? It has been hinted (in my mind at least) that Rhaegar and Lyanna had a relationship, thus making Jon the third head and possibly Azor Ahai due to the war raging at the time of his birth.
Ahh a theory I have always loved, mainly the Jon Snow bit :D I agree :)

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I thought I was the only one to think it up only to find pages about it on the internet :c

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Started reading the series five days ago and I'm 3/4 s through Storm of Swords. I'm loving this series, and can't put these books down.