Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Strange Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Polo, through very... weird... question and answer session knows the truth *caramelldansen*

Oh... and second thoughts don't type in caramelldansen on Youtube. It's not worth it ._.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
You know.. Not to spoil anything.. But is anyone willing to have a their town flooded?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I need to find Itzza noaw! I need to torture!!!!

(This is where I reveal the other side of Polo :p)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'd say flood Kavdam, but it is neither mine to flood and it's right up there in the y: 200 range :p

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
This water is the reason every town needs a dutchman cause we are the world water pros. Ima build my pro dam right now!
*creates 1 feet high hill* nobody can beat this!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Baaah, Harlaus is in a desert, far far away in the south, it will take a while for the tides to come to us...

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
If you can or cannot tell, we are planning something. :)

Now just a note: There has been LOTS of meta gaming already. People whom know somewhat what is going on ooc but are using it in-character. Your characters should know almost nothing. You do know about this note but all assumptions must make sense. Thank you.
Ohhh..
But you and Chaotic were having that Evil Conversation in which he slashed you in the face...
Oh yea, I was listening <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.