Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aeyeras Capital City. Heavens Reach, City of Wonders

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
You can get there by washing up on the shores... ;) (in RP, that's the only way to get there until Mich finds us.)

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
You and your building team, get your butts over here so I can marry you all :heart:
But seriously, I LOVE this, I'd love to see what you think of things I've built at some point :3

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Reltimus said:
You and your building team, get your butts over here so I can marry you all :heart:
Wait... we can have more than one wife/husband? *pulls his calculator out of his pocket and starts punching numbers*.... a couple of minutes later:

Darn, I can't afford multiple wives....

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
... Wow. This place is stunning. I'm curious to know, since I've been considering moving my RP family to this island for a while now, what are the price ranges for houses?

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Mitch said:
... Wow. This place is stunning. I'm curious to know, since I've been considering moving my RP family to this island for a while now, what are the price ranges for houses?
They are free, no taxes either :)

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Mitch said:
We'll let you know as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please have a thorough read through our house lore/background. (See link in signature)

(It's being discussed internally at the moment)