Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Albion von Godfrey | Crowned Raven

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
You came to be a hobo at my shop asking for free stuff and I can't even get a relation!??1!

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Befriended
Joe (Wandering Ranger ): He hopes Joe will treat his sister well, as Albion cannot be there for her as much as he used to. He also hopes that this drama regarding Sif ends soon so he may spend time with Joe without further issue... You owe me, Joe.
Only one in befriended ;w;

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Everything on the profile has been cleaned up a wee bit, including most of his old relations wiped, if you want a new one poke me.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
If you don't want this on the profile let me know and I'll delete it but I just wanted to check something. Was his death and association as a Ranger in Storms Landing public knoweledge?

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If you don't want this on the profile let me know and I'll delete it but I just wanted to check something. Was his death and association as a Ranger in Storms Landing public knoweledge?
Albion isn't an Ranger.

And I'm not sure what to tell you about whether or not it was public.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Updated, did the only two relations I could think of.