Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Albion von Godfrey | Crowned Raven

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Going to put him on the shelf, no interest in playing him and the war stuff is much more fun anyway.

If you want to try and find him or whatever let me know I guess.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Working on some updates.. will finish tonight because I accidentally deleted the majority of my relations.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
You forgot to put in his full title.
King-Magister Arthorius Arcturus du Lavoyard, High King of Haven, Magister of the Lyserium, Grand Priest of the Church of the Sun and Fate, Holder of the Imperial Arcturian Throne, Patriarch of the Lavoyard Bloodline, Father of His People, Bearer of the Sun Prophecy, He Who Awaits Grand Ignis Synnove's Words, He Who Conquests In The Sun's Gaze, Man of A Single Truth, The Mortal Eye of Ignis Synnove, He Who Governs Those In Ignis Synnove's Own Lands, Keeper of The Cathedral, He Who Bears the Golden Crown.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
King-Magister Arthorius Arcturus du Lavoyard, High King of Haven, Magister of the Lyserium, Grand Priest of the Church of the Sun and Fate, Holder of the Imperial Arcturian Throne, Patriarch of the Lavoyard Bloodline, Father of His People, Bearer of the Sun Prophecy, He Who Awaits Grand Ignis Synnove's Words, He Who Conquests In The Sun's Gaze, Man of A Single Truth, The Mortal Eye of Ignis Synnove, He Who Governs Those In Ignis Synnove's Own Lands, Keeper of The Cathedral, He Who Bears the Golden Crown.
I demand more.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I got bored and did more updates.

Poke for Relations.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
The Rod demands a relation.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Did all the above.

Went a bit crazy on art- The first one was commissioned and photo shopped onto the frame

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
...How long was I gone? WHEN DID ALBION BECOME A KAISER?! I'M SO LOST!

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Looks like a stellar dude guy, but hot-damn is all of the stuff on this profile hard to follow. Maybe I just suck at medieval politics.