Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alduindie's Whitelist App [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
alduindie's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: alduindie

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is taking knowledge gotten OOC and brought into IC to use to end up in a location conveniently as something is going on, or to defend their friends. Powergaming is when someone forces their actions onto another

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a returning Player. Model building enthusiast. I am also an archery enjoyer. Aspiring VA with one current gig. Along with VA I am an aspiring writer and poet.

Referral: Returning Player

{Character Section}
Character Name: Faris Amin

Race: Human - Soolera

Appearance: Faris Amin often hides his curly jet black hair under a keffiyeh or hood. While travelling through the desert, he is often seen wearing a fabric face mask as well. Compared to most Soolera, Faris has a bit fairer skin, but this does not stop him from braving the harsh heat of the western sands. In most cases, he is seen wearing simple clothes with simple padded or leather armor. As a lover of horses, Faris is never too far from one of his noble steeds.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): He watched as the sand spun about among the dunes as his horse walked along the hot sand. There was a growing unease on the wind as the sands were whipped into a frenzy. Something you can feel in the pit of your stomach, like dread itself wafting along the wind. Faris alabn altawil Kaydin bin Salih bin 'Akram min alrimal algharbia Amin had encountered this scene many times before. Sandstorms always kick up nerves before fully surfacing. Leaning back in the saddle, he took note of the rough winds and in what direction the sand slapped at his skin and dug into his beard. From the South East. He then leaned forward in the saddle, a habit he had developed whenever he was pondering something risky, or simply pretending to humor someone. For now, he pondered on if he had time for one more hunt before the sand became like knives against his skin. The Keffiyeh and the cloth face mask he wore could only do so much before that sharp sand got into his eyes. He had heard stories of people going blind from the sandstorm’s fury. He thought back to when Amani disappeared in the sands “In and out, twenty minute hunt, I’ll be back before you know it.” Those twenty minutes turned into twenty days of search parties. However, Faris was on a horse while Amani was not. Bucking the sides of his horse with his heels, he ushered the beast forward into a gallop along the dunes. He traveled south along the river in the hopes of finding a beast searching for water. Luck would be on his side however as a small pack of pronghorns happened to be sustaining themselves at the edge of the river. Upon spying this pack, Faris would slowly slide off the saddle, taking his bow from its sheath. Stalking along the sands and stones until he had a clear shot. When he had a clear shot, he would pull an arrow from his quiver, nocking it onto the string. He was ready to draw it before he saw what was on the horizon. A mass of rolling sand that was barreling along the dunes in his general direction. He abandoned his hunt, rushing back to his horse, nearly jumping back onto the saddle and rushing off back towards the mountains. He hoped to warn the others before the sandstorm got too close.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I will mention there is a re-whitelisting version of the application, which is significantly easier, but either way. Welcome back!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.