Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alec's Art Adventures

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I just stumbled on this thread and MY WORD the level of detail and quality here amazes and impresses me beyond belief... Great work you've done here.

Oh, and i'l gladly have some tea. *Sits to watch the thread*

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I just stumbled on this thread and MY WORD the level of detail and quality here amazes and impresses me beyond belief... Great work you've done here.

Oh, and i'l gladly have some tea. *Sits to watch the thread*
Aww thank you! :oops:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

butterfly_hands_small.jpg

And a thing I threw together in photoshop this morning for a class. For how quick and kinda sloppy I did this it looks pretty cool.​

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
So I'd be open to taking a few request since I'm in need of some rads. I don't have set prices you can just pay whatever you think the pieces are worth. Anyone interested? :D

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I have about three to four stacks of emeralds available. If not a 20k more as I desperately yell at people who owe me money for some, please do some Padra art, that would be amazing!~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Idk how many requests you are looking to take but I would definitely pay for a art of my child character Aragion. :D

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Ok I should clarify. The only character art I do are the heads and those are kinda bigger projects. I'll only do one request for those at a time. Banners and logos are smaller projects. Anyone seriously interested shoot me a pm!

Also warning I don't have a ton of time to work on these but I'll do my best.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

I've been busy. Here are all the new logo's I've done. It's be open to taking a couple more commissions now. If anyone is interested PM me.​