Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Alone... so Alone..."

Raith

Lord of Altera
Mila has become unstable, and will probably try to hurt someone if they try to see what is wrong with her..

Raith

Lord of Altera
a recent RP happened where Mila got hit in the head one too many times, and now has a mental disorder

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I don't think Mila needs more of the same...
she needs a guy who doesn't eat people, isn't going to snap at her without warning, kindhearted and nice...
someone who's good with kids, and can hold his own. muscular, but not too much so, with an artistic mind, and a strong sense of justice and an even stronger sense of who he is.

someone stable, benevolent, and mild.
someone like Vantash~ thisisajokeiswear

^_^

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
she needs a guy who doesn't eat people, isn't going to snap at her without warning, kindhearted and nice...
someone who's good with kids, and can hold his own. muscular, but not too much so, with an artistic mind, and a strong sense of justice and an even stronger sense of who he is.

^_^
Vanatsh....?

...Perfect.

Corvus is going to ship you with Mila now. I hope you realize.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

^_^
I ship Sanla or milkera :3 milka