Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Alone... so Alone..."

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I vote not getting in a relationship with people who claw at others for affection, have multiple personalities, are cannibals, that are clingy, and most certainly not go looking for a new relationship after having broken out of one that was quite long lasting in the next 3-7 days.

Raith

Lord of Altera
I vote not getting in a relationship with people who claw at others for affection, have multiple personalities, are cannibals, that are clingy, and most certainly not go looking for a new relationship after having broken out of one that was quite long lasting in the next 3-7 days.
couldn't agree more!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
... I honestly can't tell what I just read, I was laughing so hard my eyes were getting blurry with tears. Did I just, pray tell, read an OOC argument over who Mila should be with next just a few days after she broke up with Raven, involving people who aren't necessarily better for her than Raven anyway?
Yeah, I have no words.

Raith

Lord of Altera
<Mok: Tzemik is the last person who I can get help.. for trying to revive my brother.. if she can't help.. I hope Skraag or Jishrim will..>
*a plan of hers that may or may not be proven fruitful*

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
<Mok: Tzemik is the last person who I can get help.. for trying to revive my brother.. if she can't help.. I hope Skraag or Jishrim will..>
*a plan of hers that may or may not be proven fruitful*
Not since tzemik is dead as @Michcat plays by the one life rule

Raith

Lord of Altera
Mila would have bought two tickets to go from azerport to Sundown Isle, where she had kept her most important things, her cat has sat patiently waiting for her to return. Mila would undo the collar on Kinna's neck, and would tell her to go. Not wanting her to stay in an empty house as she moved to pack her things. She went upstairs to grab a few odds and ends, and would look at duvaissel's old crib, remembering happy moments as tears begin to well in her eyes. Knowing that she will never get to see her daughter again. She would try to keep her mind off of that as she got everything needed from her chests. Packing a few bags with needed essentials as she grabbed a few more things. Mila solemnly goes over to the bakery, getting what food she can and using that as her food supply until she can self-sustain herself where she is going. She would head back to her house, and would write a note to those who would stop by her house; "who ever you may be.. I am gone, and you never need to worry about me. If you were someone who hated my guts, I hope you are happy." And she would leave the note on the steps leading up to her room, finally moving out as she tells the Dock master to take her back to where she first came from. She won't be seen again for a long while

Raith

Lord of Altera
a much needed update! a lot of things have happened since I last updated this. She has also lost a lot of friends. @RexTom Carlotta is part of her relations now

Raith

Lord of Altera
for both Murdoc and duncan? well, Murdoc will be low on the list, and duncan will be at least befriended~