Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera's creature anatomy and information discussion

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Well, with zombies, skeletons, ghasts, pigmen and blazes, yes the answer is dark magic.

Darko

Lord of Altera
In my opinion, Zombies are an engineered virus created by an evil mind. They live to eat and will never stop, they are the ultimate flesh eating virus.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
IRL, zombies are a virus.
In Altera, they are magic reanimated corpses.
Remeber, no genetic engineering/biowarfare in medieval times.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay, this may seem off topic, but it's not.
Are any of you good drawer's? As I am starting a thread examining all the various races of Altera, and need someone, or several someone's, to do the picture's of the different Species for me. I asked the Artist, but he only comes on every 2 weeks or so, so I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to help?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
holy Red Vermella-
DIBS ON THE HOSTILE MOBS!
the orcs, elves, dwarves, tyrans, ect. can go to The Artist. (I actually might want to draw a tyran. I'll see how it looks)
but giant spiders? creepers? zombies? werewolves? endermen? mooshrooms? mine.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
That's considering the Artist actually says yes/no
I still haven't gotten a reply :p
And I don't mean to sound bad, but I might just give the species, then you both do it, (if you want to) and I'll choose the one that represents the race best?