Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Althalos | The Misunderstood

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
As of recent events, I bet he could do it.
Unless it's a small baby tree, trying to uproot a tree stump with your bare hands, would be unsuccessful. Also you're character isn't nearly as strong enough to pull it off and if he is, then you probably need to balance it out.

1v1 k

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
It'll be like trying to uproot a tree stump. So watch your ass being kicked :O
easier than you think to tear off a beard, granted he wouldn't be pulling everything out by the roots, he could still pull a nice chunk out of it. That being said, think we could not do an arguing contest on the character profile?

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
easier than you think to tear off a beard, granted he wouldn't be pulling everything out by the roots, he could still pull a nice chunk out of it. That being said, think we could not do an arguing contest on the character profile?
It was a joke and I know it won't be like uprooting a tree, I was saying it would be very hard and you would probably have to tie him down. Also, Brutus's beard is very short and is more like a very thick stubble so it would be very hard to grip anything.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
...you're character isn't nearly as strong enough to pull it off...
IMG_2361.GIF

CyberChaosV2 has my back... I got chu too, fam :)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Update 10.1: Tats
+ Added two new Tattoos
+ Philosophy update
+ Timeline update, as always

Last edited: