Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amalfia sickness

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm ooc selling it now until after a week or so passes and the disease is gone.
But who cares about OOC getting Amalfia if it can't be used IC? And as Smurf said, diseases don't just die out in a week or two. A different scenario might have been better, like maybe after all the stuff with Anhald and the new rules put in place by the newest Doge people decided it would be best to just leave the city for their own lives and such? Just a suggestion.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
I'd be interested but no way to buy it and no reason icly for any char of mine to have it.
however, questions.

1. what about rivelton and that other place, that were linked to amalfia? are those staying?
2. is there a way to mark all the plots that are included in this price?
3. is the price including all the materials (not just rhe buildings, but also any chests, items in said chests..)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
But who cares about OOC getting Amalfia if it can't be used IC? And as Smurf said, diseases don't just die out in a week or two. A different scenario might have been better, like maybe after all the stuff with Anhald and the new rules put in place by the newest Doge people decided it would be best to just leave the city for their own lives and such? Just a suggestion.
I agree, why not have like, the Bjoraven raid it? Or have your very own riot gone wrong?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
In both IC and OOC ways the location is tainted. Not even sure how one would get the region transferred over to them.

Makes for a good cursed ruin in 6 months tho'.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
In both IC and OOC ways the location is tainted. Not even sure how one would get the region transferred over to them.

Makes for a good cursed ruin in 6 months tho'.
More inactive ghost regions. Great. Like we don't already have 20+ of them. :,)

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
I'd be interested but no way to buy it and no reason icly for any char of mine to have it.
however, questions.

1. what about rivelton and that other place, that were linked to amalfia? are those staying?
2. is there a way to mark all the plots that are included in this price?
3. is the price including all the materials (not just rhe buildings, but also any chests, items in said chests..)
1) I think potsfield will be up for grabs but rivelton is not up for sale currently or is not being talked about for being on sale as the owner wants to expand soon.

2) i dont understand what you mean by mark. sorry :(
3)It includes in all the chests that are unlocked and I can ask a admin to access the banned players belongings for you

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
1) I think potsfield will be up for grabs but rivelton is not up for sale currently or is not being talked about for being on sale as the owner wants to expand soon.

2) i dont understand what you mean by mark. sorry :(
3)It includes in all the chests that are unlocked and I can ask a admin to access the banned players belongings for you
What about Fort Sungrad?

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
You mean the same Courtnays that you denounced their wedding? LOL.
Xd that was our current doge at the time that said that. The very doge that as soon as it step into office everyone left. And no not that that courtnay, james de courtnay owns it I think.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Well if nothing else in a month or so if bandits set up we could do a "Reclamation of Azerport" style event in the city.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Would quarantine be necessary? If people found out that an incurable, insta-death disease was ravaging the lands I'm sure some people would either explore/try to keep whatever is in the city from coming out.
Burn the city