Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amalfia sickness

Shadowtech11

Lord of Altera
All the players either moved or got banned so me being the last one I want to sell itI live in Amlafia, if it is sold do I still own my house?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
speculators in amalfia has came up with a theory that anhald had contaminated there food supplies although no solid evidence has been brought to the table if they did or not

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
speculators in amalfia has came up with a theory that anhald had contaminated there food supplies although no solid evidence has been brought to the table if they did or not
Speculators... in Amalfia? Who's alive to speculate? Everybody appears to be dead, no survivors, no escapees from the quarantine, dead city. Whence come rumors?

Now it's not to say Anhald didn't necessarily /want/ to kill everybody but frankly speaking there's nothing that would stop them from simply marching in and putting the place to the sword, so it behooves the question, 'Why would they poison a place they would otherwise seek to possess?'

That doesn't make any sense.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
The last speculators in amalfia has came up with a theory that anhald had contaminated there food supplies although no solid evidence has been brought to the table if they did or not.​
You cut of part of the sentence silly boi. The last which means there is still some survivers left.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
10k for crumbling plague town, that I wont be able to use ICly due to Anhald claims. :3

Also how many plots are in the city?