Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Amalfian Announcement] Amalfian Boycott and More :3

WussPuss101

Lord of Altera

Official Announcement of The People's Republic of Amalfia:
In Light of the Festivities of Queensport the peoples republic of Amalfia is making an announcement.
The Festivities in Queensport talk of " It is of note that it is also to celebrate the new Amalfian pact, thanks to Kaiser Peter I, and to wish the best for the new future of Amalfia" A Pact that the Republic Does not recognize as it wasn't involved it its creation nor has any official of the republic ever signed it. Further No Amalfians are present at theses festivities nor have any been invited, which is further insult.

If there is a pact to be recognized it is the one the Amalfians have negotiated with; have signed and recognized in the past. but none other.

Amalfian do not celebrate in this dier times, they grief for their losses inflicted by the kaiser, the peoples of the republic don not want to celebrate any of this.

The Peoples of Amalfia do not wish to make peace nor to celebrate with those that have brought sorrow and death to them. It is why effective immediately, as a first discours and sign of rejection of all that is and represents Anhald, the republic abolishes nobles titles. an Edict will be made to establish all parameters around it.

Further No Anhaldians are from now on allowed in Amalfian territory, only diplomats and dignitaries will be tolerated. Any soldiers entering the lands will be seen as an act of war.

Amalfia only wishes for peace but It will not let itself be treated like a puppet.

~Signed by Doge Moses Paul Chalk

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This would be great and all if you understood how Anhald law worked.

Etow

Lord of Altera
This would be great and all if you understood how Anhald law worked.
why do we need to since were not part of it?

PS: to get clear for those that didnt understand cause our dear doge can't write ^^

Amalfia does not recognise this new pact, as its not even a pact but something imposed. Amalfia never signed it nor agreed to it. Further Amalfia is not attending the Joust at all which adds to the fact that it does not recognise this pact nor even believes in Peace with anhald at this moment.

This "celebrating" Is hence seen as an insult.. since it looks like Anhaldians celebrating a enforced and not accepted pact (again adding that there are no amalfians present nor even invited so its not much of a common peace celebration). Further adding that the Queen and the Kaiser literally butcher citizens of the city.. and like the Doge said are still grieving for the loses and donnot feel like celebrating with the people that killed their friends and family..

the second part is more to illustrate the frustration and hate Amalfian currently have against Anhald as they reject nobility (Having elected a non-noble doge preaching for many reforms). Honestly the mood of the populace is more towards burning a straw statue of the kaiser than attending a celebration at queensport right now.

From amalfia point of view if there is a pact, its the one they had signed and agreed to. the first Pact not this new imposed thing.

that marriage part is just weird and I wont comment on that xD

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
why do we need to since were not part of it?

PS: to get clear for those that didnt understand cause our dear doge can't write ^^

Amalfia does not recognise this new pact, as its not even a pact but something imposed. Amalfia never signed it nor agreed to it. Further Amalfia is not attending the Joust at all which adds to the fact that it does not recognise this pact nor even believes in Peace with anhald at this moment.

This "celebrating" Is hence seen as an insult.. since it looks like Anhaldians celebrating a enforced and not accepted pact (again adding that there are no amalfians present nor even invited so its not much of a common peace celebration). Further adding that the Queen and the Kaiser literally butcher citizens of the city.. and like the Doge said are still grieving for the loses and donnot feel like celebrating with the people that killed their friends and family..

the second part is more to illustrate the frustration and hate Amalfian currently have against Anhald as they reject nobility (Having elected a non-noble doge preaching for many reforms). Honestly the mood of the populace is more towards burning a straw statue of the kaiser than attending a celebration at queensport right now.

From amalfia point of view if there is a pact, its the one they had signed and agreed to. the first Pact not this new imposed thing.

that marriage part is just weird and I wont comment on that xD
Since you're not a part of us anymore, thats cool.

But my comment had nothing to do with what you wrote, and was purely about the wedding, and thanks for the translation.

WussPuss101

Lord of Altera
Since you're not a part of us anymore, thats cool.

But my comment had nothing to do with what you wrote, and was purely about the wedding, and thanks for the translation.
Um I was rushed so it's a bit of a mess so sorry about that but it's mostly a mixture of Amalfia wanting to annoy anhald

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
though ypu were implying on the fact i was banned ( cause investigation of pther players D:) but sorry my fault^^

and were not psrt of anhal law..we got our own laws
Obviously... I was sorta of referencing that... :p