Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~An Idea for a Order of sorts~

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
This is merely an Idea that I wish to spread to you guys..
The Order of Three Evils
~About~
This would be a Guild devoted on Worshiping the Three main evil gods​
Kilrox
Skraag
Jishrim
~Lore~
Upon the Church of Might's recent Views of The Evil gods, and their Uprising to the main church of the Silver Kingdom, a few of people have decided to create an order devoted on the wishes, and views of the Dark Gods.​
To Command, to Rule, and to Punish the Mortal's of this world, in honor of the Dark Gods. For what we do, is for Order, and contained sanity. To Hold the people of this world and to keep further decadance from happening. We are not important, What we need to do, and safety of this world, and it's land, and it's people as a whole is the more import aspect. To see our world survive forever then to see it kill it's self is worth everything in the end.​
Our Enemies.. are those who wish to stuff the faces of mortals and make them weak. It is our job to stop this.. and create strong mortals, for we.. are the ones who make them feel the need to be stronger.​
~Ranks~
Three leaders:
The Warmonger - High priest to Kilrox - Commander of it's armies​
The Necromancer - Skraag - Deals with the Dead, and the dark magic​
The Silencer (I am not happy with that name.. I like it, but it doesn't fit) - Jishrim - The Creator of fun, and Diplomat​
~~ All the Peeps who worship the gods ~~
~How to join~
To join one must Sacrifice a hand to Skraag for his study
One must Fight, and kill a man who openly worships a good god for Kilrox's revenge
One must create a form of chaos with 3 or more people, create a riot, or steal from someone for Jishrim's boredom. Stealing someone else's hand could also be used for Skraag
Then the way of the Evil gods shall be open to you
~~OOC notes~~​
What do you guys think...?​
Any Ideas..? Comments..?​
This is not a real organization, I have no time to create one.. I just felt like creating one on paper.. but if anyone wants to steal it and create an organization like this.. feel free..​
And.. what do you think of an organization like this..?​

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I like this idea a LOT.

-K9

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Of course, having everyone who joined lose a hand would turn to everyone without said hand being swiftly jailed and put on trial as soon as the Church realised this was in common with all members...

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Of course, having everyone who joined lose a hand would turn to everyone without said hand being swiftly jailed and put on trial as soon as the Church realised this was in common with all members...
Agreed. Visible signs probably wouldn't be a good thing

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Or you could chop off other peoples hands and then make people think it's them in the order.

-K9

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Aye, it would just lead to greater need for secrecy, and flowing robes which gave the illusion of both hands etc, I like it!

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
haha The ways to get in was merely a joke but yeah xD I do hope someone creates something like this, mainly because I am unable to~