Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~An Idea for a Order of sorts~

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Kool now My character would have an actual cult to go against.... In his story they killled his parents and such.... his uncle was the one who did it in the name of jishrim so yeah.... now i would be able to actually roleplay with it...

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum

Let the murderers have their fun, Milord!
Besides, with the threat of Grief essentially gone for the time being, I think my own Order will need a new enemy!

What do you say Mega, a friendly little mutual hatred between two opposing forces to keep the locals occupied?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
*Watches the thread made by people misunderstanding versus people that too misunderstood until I finally managed to explain them OOC... but in RP still don't understand*

Fetch me my popcorn.
*takes the bucket*
Let he who is without sin of misunderstanding, eat the first piece! *and saying that throws the popcorn in his mouth*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Watches the thread made by people misunderstanding versus people that too misunderstood until I finally managed to explain them OOC... but in RP still don't understand*

Fetch me my popcorn.
*takes the bucket*
Let he who is without sin of misunderstanding, eat the first piece! *and saying that throws the popcorn in his mouth*

I didn't misunderstand anything, polopops, i'm just letting those peeps have their fun ;-)

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Let the murderers have their fun, Milord!
Besides, with the threat of Grief essentially gone for the time being, I think my own Order will need a new enemy!

What do you say Mega, a friendly little mutual hatred between two opposing forces to keep the locals occupied?
@The Vile Church _-_