Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anordil’s Whitelist Application [Approved - Dee]

Anordil

I think I might like it here
Legend
Anordil
Anordil
Legend
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Anordil

Country & Timezone: United States, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Meta gaming is the use of information gained in an out of character medium, in-character. Powergaming is acting in a way that does not give another character, or the event-runner a chance to respond. Or acting in a way that is impossible for your character.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! I’ve been roleplaying for about 9 years on Minecraft… wow I’m old. Took a long break from it but if I get some free time I’ll be doing some more.

Referral: CupOTea__

{Character Section}
Character Name: Maya Craft

Race: Human

Appearance: Neck-length, black hair and grayish-blue eyes. Pale white skin. She wears a red cloak, with a belt used for carrying tools/trinkets, as well as a wide-brimmed, red pointed hat. She is of Daoine culture.

Picture of the Skin:
663E1785-8EE6-4A49-AD34-3C32E2653619.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):“Maya! Come now, it’s time for dinner!” A woman’s voice rang out into the courtyard of the manor. It was a cozy manor: two stories, having three bedrooms, a study, a kitchen with a pantry, a dining room, and a hearth. Maya’s favorite room, of course, was the study— yet she was not found there today. The housekeep called out once again, “Maya! Supper time!” With no response, “Now where could that girl be?” It wasn’t usual that she wouldn’t be found in the study. The housekeep decided to run outside, continuing to shout the young lass’s name. About fifteen minutes into the search, the housekeep sought out the kennel-master’s help. “Roight now where’d she run off ta?” the kennel-master responded, exiting his shack with a bottle of whisky in one hand, and a lead in the other. The hounds knew Maya’s scent, as she would often play with them, despite her mother’s protest. The hounds led the two concerned adults into the nearby woods, which concerned them even more. They followed over rocks and fallen branches, eventually coming to a small stream. The hounds stopped in their tracks, now circling a tree. “Maya!” The housekeep shouted again, “Maya where are you?” She heard giggling from above. Looking up, she saw the young lady sitting snuggly in a tree branch, barefoot and holding a book. “Maya! Get down from there! You could hurt yourself! Or worse, be late for dinner!” The young girl pouted, “As you wish.” And climbed down out of the tree. “What were you thinking coming out here all alone at this time, young lady?” Asked the flustered housekeep. “I was following the will-o’-the-wisps. They led me here!” protested the young girl, followed by a chuckle from the kennel-master. “You have been reading too many faerie tales and not enough on your duties as a lady, Maya. There is no such thing, and you know better than to wander into the woods all alone.” “But they are real! I saw them with my own two eyes! They were showing me my way! Well, until I got to the water that is… I couldn’t follow them after,” Maya looked past the stream longingly, “You’ll help me get across, won’t you? There must be something I’m meant to find.” “No! You will have your mother worried if you are not home in time for dinner.” Maya brushed off her dress, and reluctantly went along with her retainers, returning to the manor. She did not say a word at dinner, looking out of the window and at the forest the entirety. Maya had now been forbade from exploring past the courtyard, which in turn from that day on resulted in the reading of many more a faerie tale (when the housekeep was nowhere to be found, that is). One day she she hoped to follow the wills-o’-the-wisp across the water. Until then, she would continue to study.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
9 years is a long time! Hope the 10th is a good one! I liked the test.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.