Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Antilogy's Trading and Gathering

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I am interested in getting some of your picks my friend, also I am curious if you buy diamonds? I am saving up to buy a region again and I would be much closer if I sold a stack of Diamonds. ☺

I am interested in getting some of your picks my friend, also I am curious if you buy diamonds? I am saving up to buy a region again and I would be much closer if I sold a stack of Diamonds. ☺
I would love to talk to you about some picks and trade some diamonds!

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Are you on tonight, say in about four or five hours? I'm at work until then. I would enjoy getting out and doing some interacting. I have been getting my sorrows affairs in order to ensure I am ready for the sorrows delete that's coming.

Are you on tonight, say in about four or five hours? I'm at work until then. I would enjoy getting out and doing some interacting. I have been getting my sorrows affairs in order to ensure I am ready for the sorrows delete that's coming.
Probably not, unfortunately. But I might be. If not, we can make other arrangements.