Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Antilogy's Trading and Gathering

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Hm. . .

I have 2 stacks and 61 dirt.

58 blocks of iron.

10 blocks of gold.

I'm really comfortable with any price, but seeing as dirt prices have gone up, something a bit higher for dirt.

Hm. . .

I have 2 stacks and 61 dirt.

58 blocks of iron.

10 blocks of gold.

I'm really comfortable with any price, but seeing as dirt prices have gone up, something a bit higher for dirt.
I've got a ton of dirt in my personal pocket. I'm not looking at it right now, but I think either a double chest or half a double chest.
I've got 16 stacks of dirt if you need them.
Tagging @oounstopabl3oo because if we buy he would be paying. I have to save my funds for a road!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Now that we have the road, the funds are a little looser now. I might be interested in the iron, and we always need dirt.

Are you in need of andesite at all?
I can give you /something/ for it, aye. That's true for pretty much everything. Odds are we'll need everything we can get our hands on. What price did you have in mind per stack?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So just curious about your cobble/stone/stone brick prices. I can sell stacks of cobble for 20r to the server and never have to burn my coal or wait to find you online....

I'm just saying at current prices there really isn't any incentive to sell. :/

So just curious about your cobble/stone/stone brick prices. I can sell stacks of cobble for 20r to the server and never have to burn my coal or wait to find you online....

I'm just saying at current prices there really isn't any incentive to sell. :/
I'm happy to explain my prices. To begin, it is actually better to sell cobble at 20r per stack to a person than to the server. The reason is because anybody who has sold cobble in bulk to the server knows that it takes a LOT of time to do it. You have to use the village trading interface and takes forever. It's much easier to sell to a player because you only have to do 1 transaction, instead of 27 transactions per double chest. That means you can spend a lot more of your time earning radiants in other ways rather than derping around with the village trader.

I also like to sell/buy with other players instead of the server because it keeps the products in circulation. Doing business with the server means the products are gone forever.

As for the prices being the same, the answer is twofold. To begin, for people with silk touches, stone and stone brick are essentially the same thing as cobble, except there's no way to trade stone and stone brick to the server. I'm offering to buy those products for the same price as cobble. Secondly, I would rather buy cobble than stone/stone brick because I have a tremendous amount of coal and I also want the levels. There's no reason for me to pay people to turn the cobble into stone/stone brick when I can do it myself and it will cost me a lot less. I will still buy stone/stone brick, but it doesn't make sense for me to buy it for more than cobble, so I'll pay the same price as cobble.

I hope this helps satisfy your curiosity!

I've got a ton of sandstone for sale if anybody is interested. Lapis too.