Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ao8a - whitelist [Accepted - Dee]

raesh

Villager
ao8a's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: ao8a

Country & Timezone: GMT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when you use information that you know out of character to gain the upper hand or use it against others. Powergaming is when you have abilities and powers that your character cant realistically have or do.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! My name is Rae. I'm a skin creator with a lot on my mind. I believe I'm a very creative person and I write a lot of novels on my free time. For that I am a good writer, making me a good roleplayer as I set myself in my book-characters view of point very often to know where I want my book to be headed. I have a lot of experience with roleplay rolling all the way back to when I was 12-13, so I've grown as a person both OOCLY and ICLY. My oldests character has been with me since I was 13.

Referral: I searched for the best fantasy roleplay servers and this server showed up.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Sabina Macer

Race: Human

Appearance: Dark skin, black long curly hair worn with a bow to fit her outfit. Usually seen dressed in muted light colourful outfits, that compliment her hazel eyes. She'll never be seen wearing pants, and always wears the same shoes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Will attach my reference instead

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Sabina Macer was only 14 when her parents left her to survive on her own, her mother, Claurie Macer, was a Viscountess whom was married to a high ranked man. They came from a kingdom far far away. Claurie spread rumours of Sabina being illegitimate when being seen close to other men, constently. She was completely crushed by her fathers words, without no choice, she was sent away on a journey to find herself a new life, and a new beginning. She would have to survive on her own, and find her way back to how life should be. She traveled by boat, sailing through massive storms. She was living the life of a pedestrian, something she never had to do before. She usually had a small court around her, taking care of every need she might have. She didn't have them to change her dresses anymore, to bring Sabina her breakfast, and to brush her teeth. Sabina missed the attention her rank used to get her. It was surely to say that her parents would take her back soon right? They would come looking for me, Sabina thought to herself. My dad will find me a suitable husband and he will want me back, he will believe that I am off his blood, and he will accept me. I and my soulmate, the husband my father finds fitting for me, will live a long, happy and harmonious life together, while our souls become bound for all eternity. Surely? The outfall of Sabina's actions didn't take a turn for the noblest, slowly learning how to be on boat. She would help at deck, and would obey by the rules set by their steermaster. Sabina found herself stuck in her new life, finally at peace. For two years she lived like a pedestrian, a worker like no one else, the only girl on deck. She finally took to her edge as they laid to land by western earth. She packed her items and and got her bags on her turn to a new town, a new start. Hoping that she would calmly find her own spot, a new culture and a new group of people to reside around. She wished this new start would bring her a new life, and that she could finally reach a point where her father would be proud enough of her to believe she was of his blood. It was all she wished for after all. A life to feel belonged in, a place, to be belonged to. Somewhere distant she could call home.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello! Usually I let stories squeak by under the word count, but yours could use a couple more sentences if that's alright! Other than that, everything looks good to go.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Looks awesome! Sorry to have made you wait there.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.