Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Apeal for unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
I'd like to say sorry to anyone who ( 's feelings )i've hurt.
Also i'd like to admit that i was wrong about somethings.
And il try to restore any damage done if i'm let back in.
The reason i want to return : I real realy realy REALY enjoyed rping with you all and i didnt mean to offend/hurt anyone.
Again apologies if i offended and/or hurt youre feelings.
So please i beg you on my knees forgive me for what i've done.

Greetings overlord2304

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I ordered someone to permaban you. From what I saw in the watchlist thread about you, and my experiance, a tempban was going to occur again and again.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
I ordered someone to permaban you. From what I saw in the watchlist thread about you, and my experiance, a tempban was going to occur again and again.
Wait a second! so youre banning me cause other people did the same thing again?
This doesnt seem right to me.
But if you think this is right then im not gonna argue over it.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
We had multiple complaints about your language and general attitude towards some players.
Everything you say in game is recorded and we found multiple cases. Swearing, calling names etc. is not allowed. Not even when you censor it with ***'s.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
We had multiple complaints about your language and general attitude towards some players.
Everything you say in game is recorded and we found multiple cases. Swearing, calling names etc. is not allowed. Not even when you censor it with ***'s.
ive never called names -_- (in a offensive way) as far as i know.
Nor did i swear (as far as i know).

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I perma-banned you for:
1) Your cursing. I knew you continually swore, so I looked back into the logs to find evidence to watch your doings. What I discovered led to perma-banning you. I found over 17 accounts of misbehavior with your keyboard. Language with profanities is not accepted in Altera, for there are 13 year olds who play on this server, including myself. You asked for an example and I'll give you three. (Warning: Language below this!)

2012-08-30 19:51:25
overlord2304
Chat
Exodus
§e(well fuck.....)

overlord2304 -> navac11: ok im comming! but i will **** mav if youre lieying
2012-09-03 18:27:5
overlord2304
PMEasyPM -
Exodus
overlord2304 -> navac11: ******** **** ***** **** you..
PMEasyPM -
Exodus
overlord2304 -> MasterJ13: were in shit now :( goobye mate....

2) You constantly appear in Okeanos, although being banned from the town. You complained about the PvP there, but you should understand entering the town gives us the perms to slay you.

And finally:
3) You kept becoming romantically involved with a RP character who was 2 years old. That is creepy..

I also have a quick question. Why are you playing ignorant? You keep saying you didn't, but logs never lie..

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
there are a few things i dont entirely get..
1 : i could only find one thing you can consider curseing.
2 : since when is being a hipocrit a ban-able offense
3 : thats ic not ooc.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
OOC, RP or conversations... It does not matter, language like that is not allowed, ever. What's behind the **** is probably the worst thing.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Language like that is not allowed, proof has been shown, so that's that.

Next is whether you actually try to appeal to be let back on, and if so give us reasons as to why. Will you right your wrongs? apologise to those involved? admit you were wrong/lying?

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Language like that is not allowed, proof has been shown, so that's that.

Next is whether you actually try to appeal to be let back on, and if so give us reasons as to why. Will you right your wrongs? apologise to those involved?admit you were wrong/lying?
Yes i (will) apologize to those i've hurt and i also admit i was wrong and mabye lieying
But i didnt mean to hurt anyone (s feelings)

I'l try to restore the damage done and make sure it wont happen again.

I'd like to return cause i realy realy REALY liked playing on the server and rping with all of you and didnt mean too hurt anyones feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.