Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Apeal for unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
All I see there is someone talking about how they will do something ingame, but not on the forum, where they can read it also.

I not saying this as a friend of anyone involved, but you should ALWAYS respect other players no matter what.in the chat logs I fail to see that respect. Maybe change your views on your appeal.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
can you explain what you mean there?
I am speaking as a trusted friend of mavlin, one of the offended, and also as someone who has roleplayed with overlord several times.

Referring to when you, mavlin and I were RPing, all I saw was a repetitive RP because of something your character desperately wanted from mavlin's character. However, looking at the excerpt from the logs that was posted, your character not only hated mavlin's character, but you disrespect her OOC. I think that's what Epik is talking about. Mav is never mean OOC, and I know that because I've known her for a relatively long time now, and been in more RPs with her than I can count. Clearly you started any OOC hatred towards her. Whether any hatred towards her was started by something in RP or not, you shouldn't have any reason to say such an offensive thing about her. That is the sort of view that you need to change.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I really don't know what to say to this. I've searched a bit more on what you've posted on the forums. I understand you are also 13, like me, but you still swear like a sailor? I understand you being from the Netherlands that your English grammar will not be as clear for it is your second language. I don't really think you should be perm-banned, for this is your first offense. This would have been a temp-ban, like it was for Tuesday, but you still swore after the ban. This turned into a perm-ban because when I looked at the logs for your misbehavior the offense was so great. I need you to understand. You cannot say things like this. You don't even seem to acknowledge that swearing is bad! I would like some assistance on resolving or rejecting this appeal..

But Overlord... if you think is really okay to say this kind of stuff. Say it to your grandmother's face. You shouldn't disrespect your elders with this tongue. Why should you disrespect your piers, too?

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
But Overlord... if you think is really okay to say this kind of stuff. Say it to your grandmother's face. You shouldn't disrespect your elders with this tongue. Why should you disrespect your piers, too?
Most of it wasnt meant as curseing realy (should have put more thought behind what i said thou)
And i do agree that i would be dumb if i thought it was ok to curse.
Also sorry if i hurted you abbey *hugg*

Matto225

The White Mage
Most of it wasnt meant as curseing realy (should have put more thought behind what i said thou)
And i do agree that i would be dumb if i thought it was ok to curse.
Also sorry if i hurted you abbey *hugg*
Mate, while an apology is kinda something were looking for, we need you to tell us that your never going to do it again while in Hollowworld! I think thats what Abbey wants!
I don't really think you should be perm-banned, for this is your first offense. This would have been a temp-ban, like it was for Tuesday, but you still swore after the ban.
Ehhhhhhhh? :eek:

My brain can't comprehend this :( I'm not trying to be insulting, just confused here

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Just my suggestion on this, give him another chance but any more ban behaviour should result in a permanent ban.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Alrighty. I've think he's waited long enough. I'm at school. Can someone unban him please?

And overlord... I will be watching you chat. ;)

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Someone can lock this thread now. The ban appeal has been accepted, and nobody seems to have anything else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.